Movies you've seen recently... (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I watched "School of Rock" today, and i must admit i didn't expect much from it. I was pleasantly surprised though, and I actually enjoyed it. The kids are v. talented, they all play their own instruments.

I'm not so much of a Jack Black fan, but he was well suited to the role.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Has anyone heard of the movie Suicide Circle? It starts with 54 Japanese schoolgirls jumping in front of a train together...though that's all i've heard. I guess u can figure out the theme of the movie from that... sounds scary :scared:
Watched suicide circle last week...
Its not a horror film

I liked it alot

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

How can anyone not like donnie... its a masterpeice
i did like it, but for me it didn't live up to all the hype. i can see why people like it so much but i guess it's not to my style

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
i so wanna watch that movie

i just saw Midnight Run (de niro, dennis farina)

Robert De Niro and Charles Grodin star in this hilarious action-packed blockbuster. Jack Walsh (De Niro) is a cynical ex-cop turned bounty hunter who is offered $100,000 to bring Jonathan "the Duke" Mardukas (Grodin) to justice. Jonathan is a sensitive accountant who embezzled from the mob, gave the money to charity, and jumped bail. Jack begins what he believes will be a relatively standard trip with his prisoner from New York to Los Angeles until he learns that Jonathan owes 15 million dollars to mobster Jimmy Serrano (Dennis Farina), who has put a hit out on the neurotic and wimpy accountant and will stop at nothing to capture the wanted man. To complicate matters, the FBI is also after the accountant to testify against the mob. The two unlikely partners suffer a hysterical trip via plane, train, and car as they attempt to outrun Jonathan's enemies, forced to endure many outrageous twists and turns as a bickering team. MIDNIGHT RUN features great comic timing and fast-pasted banter between Grodin and De Niro as they lead the chase, set to a fabulous soundtrack by Danny Elfman.

not that faboulous or anything, but great watch 8/10

OP
vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #999
    ++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
    because then i wont be allowed to talk :down:
    :howler::LOL:
    And that was good :D

maybe we should set up such ignored list? :p;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I've seen: Down with love: about relationships between girls and guys, very funny movie :D

And I'm watching now: Finding Nemo: pretty funny.
    I think I will never catch any little fish to aquarium.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)