Movies you've seen recently... (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i saw on saturday the film "love actually"

it was sweet film and i laughed and cried in the end.

a romantic comedy,
with looots of couples...

nothing special though.
i've seen a thousand films like this.

OP
vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #1,003
    ++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
    i love the crab part..when the seagull finds out Nemo's father is coming..
    That was funny too :D

The most funny in whole movie was, that fishes were behaving like people, and that moment, when she wanted to ask about road and he wanted to find it himself :howler::LOL:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Hey Denco U were right about "Kill Bill". I saw it today.

Before the movie.. i justr saw a flash in TV about uma thurman fighting with a sword against a bunc of kimono guys ( :confused: )

OK, but after the first minutes of the movie.. it really called my attention.. after the first fight in the movie....

I have to say that this movie is not for everyone,... because matter of tastes. I dont want to say that this movie has too many blood that will make u puke.. because in most of the scenes.. it is even funny.... but i have to admit that there is a lot of arms and legs flying around in the Katana fights.

Th ANIME shown in the middle of the movie... the one that explains that little girl past....... is AWESOME. The art...... the way the guys fight and cut themselves to pieces.... really really cool.

This movie was a bit exxagerated...and was more likely inspirated in the japanese samurai ANIMES like samurai X, But is very original!!

I liked it a lot.. and im waiting the sequel so much!!.

(I loved the secene when Uma cut 3 guys with one move....then she take some time to grab his sword..and after that...the 3 guys fall in the floor)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    El Crime del Padre Amaro :cool: :thumb:
    :(

Its not that good!. I was ecpecting more from it.

Maybe i didnt found it so cool because that Amaro was a fokin bastard!. How he could do that to the sweet Amelita.

Talking about it...... Amelita was so sweet!!!!!! *in love*

whta great body she had

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Well it was not as good as Amores Perros or Y Tu Mamá También, but still good. Anyway, Gael García Bernal makes up for it :embarass: :D

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    I saw "Gone with the wind" a few days ago.
    I was expecting this kind of Jane Austen movie. Actually it was rather far from it, it was a great movie. Clark Gable was really good and some of the scenery is really amazing, you can't imagine that they were done 60 years ago.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    I saw Vanilla Sky recently. Its ben out a really long time but never got a chance. So i finally did. One awesoem flick. :thumb:
    You wont generally find Tom Cruise doing many movies like this one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)