Movies you've seen recently... (96 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It was pretty good, eh? I was surprised, because i didn't expect much from it, but it had substance and some themes to get u thinking

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Willy from "Free Willy" :D

nah j/k, it's a movie made in New Zealand, no famous actors but a great performance by the young female main character

nina

Feb 18, 2001
What's that movie about Srečka?

++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
It was pretty good, eh? I was surprised, because i didn't expect much from it, but it had substance and some themes to get u thinking
Indeed it has :) I liked it because it shows a bit of a culture that's pretty much unknown to me, so you get something more from it than just 2 hours of entertaining :)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I saw yesterday 21 grams. Its a good film, but veeery strong. Naomi Watts, Benicio del Toro and Sean Penn are really good on it. It doesnt have that much violent/pervert scenes, but it has some scenes that have a strong connotation. I'd recommend watching it because it was good. Very interesting

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Willy from "Free Willy" :D

nah j/k, it's a movie made in New Zealand, no famous actors but a great performance by the young female main character
keisha castle-hughes :thumb:, she's an academy award nominee

i saw underworld......didnt quite like it, but dont hate it either :undecided:

i saw monster, the movie that got charlize the oscar. it was sad really :down: she wanted to clean her act, but society just shun her down

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++

keisha castle-hughes :thumb:, she's an academy award nominee

i saw underworld......didnt quite like it, but dont hate it either :undecided:

i saw monster, the movie that got charlize the oscar. it was sad really :down: she wanted to clean her act, but society just shun her down
its not that bad i think the guy who acts in it looks alot like totti

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
forza, u were referring to scott speedman in underworld. yea, he does look a bit like totti. but so does sean penn (older version of totti :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)