Movies you've seen recently... (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
As much as i hate disney channel,i have to admit that Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale are damn hot.

Here in RSA they did a poll on most annoying female celebrities(voted by women) & Miley Cyrus came in first followed by Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale.:lol2:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
As much as i hate disney channel,i have to admit that Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale are damn hot.

Here in RSA they did a poll on most annoying female celebrities(voted by women) & Miley Cyrus came in first followed by Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale.:lol2:
Tisdale is pretty hot though, irrespective of what she sounds like. I have no idea.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Not Charlize Theron? :shocked:

:p

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Eℓvin;2116715 said:
also arrogant.
Say what? Ive met her twice & we had a good laugh.She seemed down to earth to me.

Leonardo Di Caprio on the other hand is a complete tosser.He refused to give an autograph for my sister after she forced me to go with her when they were filming blood diamond.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Say what? Ive met her twice & we had a good laugh.She seemed down to earth to me.

Leonardo Di Caprio on the other hand is a complete tosser.He refused to give an autograph for my sister after she forced me to go with her when they were filming blood diamond.
Really? :yuck:

Now I understand why you called him an ass when we were arguing about Mel Gibson :lol:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)