Movies you've seen recently... (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
:lol:

We have to save him, he's still out there all alone!! ...meanwhile he's in the bushes all chopped up. :D

Right but dont forget the the chopped up friend had the car keys or cell phone.The funny part is that the characters are always portrayed as selfish,self absorbed individuals & they decide to change their selfish ways to help someone other then themselves when theres a killer.:D

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006

Right but dont forget the the chopped up friend had the car keys or cell phone.The funny part is that the characters are always portrayed as selfish,self absorbed individuals & they decide to change their selfish ways to help someone other then themselves when theres a killer.:D
True. :lol:

Or they go into the forest to have sex and the killer comes and rips off the girls head or something. They're all the same! :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
:tup::tup::tup:

One thing i cant stand about horror movies is when one of the characters knocks out the bad guy,why do they always leave the fucker like that?Why not finish him off?? That really annoys me.
But then again, when the bad guy gets the chance to kill the good guy, he (the bad guy) starts talking to him about his memories since 20 years ago while pointing the gun to the good guy's head. He keeps talking and talking, talking and talking until the police comes and arrests the bad guy :andy2:

Talladega nights (it was on the telly, I'm still on my mission to watch depressing movies)

will give all the recommended depressing ones a shot
Hey hey, I've got these for you:

My Life Without Me (2003), Sea Inside (2004), Lorenzo's Oil (1992) and My Life (1993).

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I hate Miley Cyrus man. I hate how she looks, I hate how she sounds... :yuck:

Have you heard her speak, she's the very definition of fucked-up American youth.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
But then again, when the bad guy gets the chance to kill the good guy, he (the bad guy) starts talking to him about his memories since 20 years ago while pointing the gun to the good guy's head. He keeps talking and talking, talking and talking until the police comes and arrests the bad guy :andy2:

Hey hey, I've got these for you:

My Life Without Me (2003), Sea Inside (2004), Lorenzo's Oil (1992) and My Life (1993).
:lol: So true,if you really hate your nemesis that much surely you wouldnt waste time in killing him.

Eℓvin;2116681 said:
I hate Miley Cyrus man. I hate how she looks, I hate how she sounds... :yuck:

Have you heard her speak, she's the very definition of fucked-up American youth.
Well her dad the the model redneck afterall,Bill Ray Cyrus.Even his name & surname has that hick sound to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)