Movies you've seen recently... (116 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
requiem for a dream.

I thoroughly enjoyed it because it kept me glued, but I had this empty and lost feeling after watching it.
We've got lots of tv shows in Iran supposedly to make people aware of the drugs' damages on body and mind but they're completely having the opposite effect: Whenever I watch them, I feel like experiencing those stuff for once :D

When I watched Requiem For a Dream on the other hand, I was wondering if anyone (watching the movie) could still get himself addicted to those kinds of pills/drugs. Brilliant movie indeed. And I also loved the song very much.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Personally I didn't think it was as sad. Somehow.
That wasn't depressing it all! Cidade de Deus right ? (However you spell it.) Loved that one too though, especially when that evil little boy laughed when he's shooting everyone
Why did I find it sad then? :shifty:

Well then, if you're only looking for depressing movies (not related to the drugs), you can also try Lives of Others, Life is Beautiful and Pan's Labyrinth IMO [:D].

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I didn't find that sad. Fucked up more like it, not in a bad way.

One of the saddest movies that I've seen so far would have to be Hable con ella (Talk To Her).
How man? It's as sad as it gets, but yeah, fucked up as well. Don't tell me you didn't sympathize with the main character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)