Movies you've seen recently... (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Yeah, they are both stuck in the past. She is obviously getting old for a stripper and the customers don't want her anymore.

What kind of people are you talking about that you know who are like this?
How did I miss this one? :lol:

I'm talking about ordinary people especially in developing countries who can't adapt themselves to technology changing their lives fast and cruelly. They can't keep level with its pace thus a big gap forms between them and the younger generations. They stuck in the past and you can see them complaining about how technology has ruined everything. Some of them have to retire from their jobs, some have the feeling that they are not as important as before, etc.

The Wrestler is of course more about losing fame and popularity as time passes but the way Randy and Cassidy deal with it reminds me of the people I mentioned above.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
it was a great film, the sick humour was great, and the main jewish turned french girl was amazing, something about her was just wow. oh and i was dissapointed that the hot bartender girl died as well :(

:p

na all in all, great acting pitt did very well as did the "jew hunter"

the crude humour was great
SPOILER!!!!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Eℓvin;2114512 said:
We should have a rule that if you're talking about a move that's playing in the cinemas at the moment, you HAVE TO put a spoiler alert.
I'm going to see it tomorrow. But I don't think too much was ruined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)