Movies you've seen recently... (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Because it's pointless and they tried to make it special and failed. What was it about anyway? In what time frame one should focus? Lots and lots of unanswered questions.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Public Enemy

What a movie.. I loved Jonnhy Deeps acting. And also very intresting to know the story about John Dillinger ;)

I recomend everybody to see this movie

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Because it's pointless and they tried to make it special and failed. What was it about anyway? In what time frame one should focus? Lots and lots of unanswered questions.
It's Darren Aranovsky's "meaning of life" movie. He's also done The Wrestler, Requiem for a Dream and others. It takes a couple of viewings to get.

Time frame doesn't matter, the focus is on the underlying theme of the "search for eternal life" that Jackman's character makes in each "time".

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Why should you focus on one time frame? There are three concurrent stories, all of them about the same thing: man dealing with the inevitability of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)