Movies you've seen recently... (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
gran-torino-trailer.jpg

Gran Torino :tup: Good and one of a kind Eastwood flick, power ending. Wont be seeing movies of this style no more now that he will stop acting.

Also, must say, I cant remember the last time a drama was this hilarious, whole first half of the movie was a complete riot, everytime I heard yum yum I just LOLed like never before :lol:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Awake- very nice movie..it concentrates on making decisions when your loved ones are in a Coma...very dramatic though despite the fact that the cover saiys its a thriller.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

Gran Torino :tup: Good and one of a kind Eastwood flick, power ending. Wont be seeing movies of this style no more now that he will stop acting.

Also, must say, I cant remember the last time a drama was this hilarious, whole first half of the movie was a complete riot, everytime I heard yum yum I just LOLed like never before :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT0WSs_aqyY
Amazing ending I would say. Unexpected and fitting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not for everyone, though. I found the critics very divided on it - half loved it, half hated it.
I like the director usually, but the Fountain was nothing but a big WTF for me, it was seriously like "what did I just see", and not in a good way. And I have very high tolerance for experimental movies, but this was a acid trip kinda BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)