Movies you've seen recently... (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

How To Lose Friends And Alienate People. Funny movie, Simon Pegg is becoming one of my favourites lately...

And Megan Fox is just out of this world. :lick:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Burn After Reading-delightfully silly,not one of the Coen's best movies but some of the verbal exchanges were fantastic.

Juno- excruciatingly boring,i didn't care for any of the characters and it didn't seem to know what its own goal was

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
it seemed to not know what its aim was,it fell flat as a feel-good movie, didn't really feel like a rom-com and certainly wasn't a black comedy

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
7 pounds again. Too good, really.
Yeah a few of my friends said it was so bad they turned it off but I was glued to my seat, Great show :tup:

Have anyone seen Gran Torino? I heard its great
Awesome and even like the song performed by Eastwood and Jamie Callum when the credits are played.

Just saw it...what a movie :tup: I can't believe I hadn't watched it.
That film has so many great characters and one liners, one of my fav films and soundtracks of all time :tup:

Dec 26, 2004
Fredo, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the hotels, I don't want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?

Remember this quote for Al Pacino's in Godfather II? I used this speech with one of my company's employee who betrayed us to join a competitor and even though I was so mad of the situation I felt much better after saying:

Man, you're nothing to me now. You're not a college, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the company. If I ever schedule a meeting at your new company, I will let you know one day in advance, so you won't attend it. You understand?

:D

nasser

Dec 12, 2005
Fredo, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the hotels, I don't want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?

Remember this quote for Al Pacino's in Godfather II? I used this speech with one of my company's employee who betrayed us to join a competitor and even though I was so mad of the situation I felt much better after saying:

Man, you're nothing to me now. You're not a college, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the company. If I ever schedule a meeting at your new company, I will let you know one day in advance, so you won't attend it. You understand?

:D

so did you kill him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)