Movies you've seen recently... (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I dont think so, they are different actors, bale would have been far too serious for the role, the idea behind Neo/ones character is that he is naive and i dont think bale could of conveyed that unlike reeves.
yep, that was the essence of Keanu's character...how the heck can someone definitely say Bale would have been better than him for that role

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
yep, that was the essence of Keanu's character...how the heck can someone definitely say Bale would have been better than him for that role
Well Keanu's performance imo was terrible and i dont think much of him as an actor and im a big fan of Christian Bale so thats why id like to think Bale would of done a better job but of course its only my biased opinion. ;)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Was in the mood to watch something stupid so:

Idle Hands - late nineties teen horror/comedy starring a young Jessica Alba (and yes, she already was a terrible actress back then). One or two funny moments, but overall a pretty lame movie.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Was in the mood to watch something stupid so:

Idle Hands - late nineties teen horror/comedy starring a young Jessica Alba (and yes, she already was a terrible actress back then). One or two funny moments, but overall a pretty lame movie.
hmm Made me wonder if there are any actresses who are hot and good at acting at the same time, and came up with Charlize Theron so far. Actually Penelepe Cruz also.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Eℓvin;2088833 said:
hmm Made me wonder if there are any actresses who are hot and good at acting at the same time, and came up with Charlize Theron so far. Actually Penelepe Cruz also.
There are some young actresses that are quite good though: Scarlett Johansson, Jena Malone, Zooey Deschanel, Kirsten Dunst, Jennifer Connelly, Cameron Diaz,...
And I wouldn't exactly call them unattractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)