Movies you've seen recently... (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I second that. He was funny in the 70s and 80s. He then quite successfully made the transition as a serious actor, such as his role in Grand Canyon.

After that, he became a smug, over-intellectualized prick who was neither funny nor clever. (comon'... Picasso at the Lapin Agile? What an arrogant a**hole.) He should have stuck with serious acting and avoided all attempts at pompous comedy after that. He's been a douchebag ever since.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Dude, I would advise you to get high before watching it.

It will make the movie more entertaining since you'll be high as well with Mr. Lebowski himself.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Watched an indie documentary on The Minutemen made a few years ago, called We Jam Econo.

You have to be a fan of The Minutemen or the early post-punk independent scene in the U.S. at the time. But it's a good watch. Some great interviews from the likes of Henry Rollins, John Doe of X, members of Sonic Youth & Husker Du, Ian MacKaye of Fugazi, etc.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Watched a movie called Champion about the life of Doo Koo Kim, the South Korean boxer who died shortly after his fight with Boom Boom Mancini in 1982. Pretty interesting story, subtitled.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Watched an indie documentary on The Minutemen made a few years ago, called We Jam Econo.

You have to be a fan of The Minutemen or the early post-punk independent scene in the U.S. at the time. But it's a good watch. Some great interviews from the likes of Henry Rollins, John Doe of X, members of Sonic Youth & Husker Du, Ian MacKaye of Fugazi, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77ZmpOCqkOA
ohh that ticles my fancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)