Movies you've seen recently... (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I watched Star Trek yesterday. Good movie, 3.5/5
I saw it tonight on cinema, visual feasts like this is better on ze big screen (real gorgeous), and yeah suprisingly excellent feature. Really really showed how you can make sorta reboot real well, not that its that hard, but better then the other Star Trek movies I have seen combined. And this is just first out of a franchise, which was evident because it was more for introducing the characters then having a typical epic story of sci fi adventures (will utilize them real well in future movies). The cast was real good, especially Spock :tup:

Also saw Wolverine, wish it had more action scenes :D was totally sick in parts (ending one in particular), pretty entertaining fare, quite good enough for a comic flick, Wolverine deserved his own movie. Too bad they showed so little of Gambit, and utilized Deadpool in that way (awesome character in ze comics, will have his own movie too).

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 10, 2006
I saw it tonight on cinema, visual feasts like this is better on ze big screen (real gorgeous), and yeah suprisingly excellent feature. Really really showed how you can make sorta reboot real well, not that its that hard, but better then the other Star Trek movies I have seen combined. And this is just first out of a franchise, which was evident because it was more for introducing the characters then having a typical epic story of sci fi adventures (will utilize them real well in future movies). The cast was real good, especially Spock :tup:
Spock was great. And I thought the kid that played Kirk was good, too. Cocky, Confident, pussy chaser. That's Jame T to a "T." lol

And Simon Pegg as Scotty was excellent. They didn't have enough of him in the movie, but in part 2 he should have plently of screen time.

Also saw Wolverine, wish it had more action scenes :D was totally sick in parts (ending one in particular), pretty entertaining fare, quite good enough for a comic flick, Wolverine deserved his own movie. Too bad they showed so little of Gambit, and utilized Deadpool in that way (awesome character in ze comics, will have his own movie too).
I liked Wolverine, too. A lot of people I know were let down by it, but I don't know why, I thought it was cool.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
just finished watching Tropa De Elite, man that was intense!! i loved it really good movie, thanks v, martin, and swag for mentioning it.

i loved it but city of god still is a notch higher than Tropa De Elite for me. waiting to watch bus 174.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
@ahmed and hoori, i thought that was referring to me finally getting around to watching Tropa De Elite. i guess it was for ahmed not me so just ignore my reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)