Movies you've seen recently... (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Slumdog millionaire: :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:
I've always hated Indian movies. Those extreme goods and bads have always made me sick. In Indian movies every one is angel, if not, he's the evil. Everything is black, is all black, if not, it's totally white. There always is one hero and one villain and the plot is always the same. But Slumdog Millionaire was totally different (the director wasn't Indian after all and more there was no Amitabh Bachchan in the movie :p). It reminded me of City of God though I definitely rate the latter higher.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I've always hated Indian movies. Those extreme goods and bads have always made me sick. In Indian movies every one is angel, if not, he's the evil. Everything is black, is all black, if not, it's totally white. There always is one hero and one villain and the plot is always the same. But Slumdog Millionaire was totally different (the director wasn't Indian after all and more there was no Amitabh Bachchan in the movie :p). It reminded me of City of God though I definitely rate the latter higher.
Amitabh Bachan is known in Iran?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Watched Revolutionary Road yesterday. Pretty awesome movie, but I chose to watch it with a girl. Which might not have been the best option.

"So the marriage is off then?" :D

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Finally. So no more Godfather? ;)
:D

I've put it on download.I have a feeling that it'll bore me,but let's see.

I don't think I have seen any Del Toro movie that I didn't like.
I've seen 3 Del Toro movies so.The Usual Suspects,Snatch and now Traffic,and the man is brilliant.He has the same supporting character coolness that Buscemi and Walken have.It's weird,but i think he would lose his charm if he starts playing lead roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)