Movies you've seen recently... (62 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I'd have preferred it that way, yes.

But really, whats with the "one man army" kind of movies?
It's logical, if you think about it. Imagine that you find yourself in a situation where you have a big problem that only affects you. And thus you know you won't be able to convince others to help you, because it would be too much of a sacrifice. You're also in danger, and you feel threatened. You're paranoid, so you feel like you can't trust anyone, it's too risky.

Well there you go, that's your scenario all ready to go. Are you really saying you can't possibly imagine this could ever happen? Surely there are people among us who are capable of that state of mind through a special set of circumstances, maybe even you and I.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I detest Mark Wahlberg, always makes the crappiest movies
most movie renditions of video games are shit house.. 'hit man' anyone?
give the man props for movies like, We Own the Night and The Departed.

Anyway, i saw 'Slumdog Millionaire' last night. Jesus H. Christ that is an awesome movie. Maybe the best one i've ever seen. I'm not usually a cryer but i almost had the water works going at the end of this film... almost :shifty:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
most movie renditions of video games are shit house.. 'hit man' anyone?
give the man props for movies like, We Own the Night and The Departed.

Anyway, i saw 'Slumdog Millionaire' last night. Jesus H. Christ that is an awesome movie. Maybe the best one i've ever seen. I'm not usually a cryer but i almost had the water works going at the end of this film... almost :shifty:
We Own the Night was crap, just like his previous movie with Joaquin (The Yards) and the Departed was great 'cos of Jack, Matt and Leo

RocknRolla - :disagree:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i wasn't too impressed with 'we own the night'

i thought the plot was horrible and with the whole joaquin phoenix turning into a ranking officer in a span of a few months was just ridiculous.

once again marky mark goes to bat and strikes out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)