Movies you've seen recently... (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
what do you guys rate blood diamond as i thought it was fantastic, but im into african
conflict and genocide type movies, like hotel rwanda.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I'm sure you could, i'm pretty sure its due to the weed is legal law which makes all people from holland not able to think properly :D
Actually, you're wrong about that. The only people who get excited about weed in Holland are tourists. Once you make something legal it's not exciting anymore, because it's not forbidden, and people stop caring about it.

So guess what, all these lamers walking around the forum talking about how excited they are about weed, you know what they have in common? None of them are Dutch. :p

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Actually, you're wrong about that. The only people who get excited about weed in Holland are tourists. Once you make something legal it's not exciting anymore, because it's not forbidden, and people stop caring about it.

So guess what, all these lamers walking around the forum talking about how excited they are about weed, you know what they have in common? None of them are Dutch. :p
You have to take a joke and make it serious, you're no fun at all :D

Yes i know that if something isn't forbidden it isn't as fun, doesn't mean the dutch aren't pot-heads :D :spliff:

People on the forum who talk about how exicted they are about weed and usually amateurs, they aren't connoisseurs :juventus:

Fact of the matter is that Pulp Fiction is a good film, and so far the only people to negate it are two people who live in Holland

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You have to take a joke and make it serious, you're no fun at all :D

Yes i know that if something isn't forbidden it isn't as fun, doesn't mean the dutch aren't pot-heads :D :spliff:

People on the forum who talk about how exicted they are about weed and usually amateurs, they aren't connoisseurs :juventus:

Fact of the matter is that Pulp Fiction is a good film, and so far the only people to negate it are two people who live in Holland
Wow, look at that. I forced a reply out of you that's more than two sentences long. :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
But Bourne isn't about drugs. Pulp Fiction is. And what do you know, a bunch of weed fans loved it, how shocking. :p
Weed fans?? what gave you that idea? if you find any post of mine with the word "weed" in it(other than this one of course) i wont post in the forums anymore :p

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Or the only two people with some form of intelligence.
could be...but highly doubt it

Wow, look at that. I forced a reply out of you that's more than two sentences long. :D
I decided to give you valid reasons, and must have won cause you didn't try and fight back :D

Wasn't talking about you Freddy, but look at your fellow Pulp Fiction fans :wink:
I only brought up weed cause you live in a country where it is legal

lol weed connoisseurs :lol:
For some people its a pass time for some its a way of life :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)