Movies you've seen recently... (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
An ok movie but that is about it, some good scenes in it but overall, an average movie, although Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman are good actors, this movie isn't a test for their abilities.
6.5/10 for me.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

An ok movie but that is about it, some good scenes in it but overall, an average movie, although Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman are good actors, this movie isn't a test for their abilities.
6.5/10 for me.
The film is touching, that's all there is to it. No complex story, nothing, only 2 likeable old-timers who never expected to become such good friends. 6/10 for me, that .5 is pushing it. :p

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
I saw Fight Club for the first time this weekend. What a movie. Maybe the best Brad Pitt movie after Meet Joe Black.

I also saw The Departed again for the 4th time :p. Awesome movie.

10.000 B.C. sucks big time. So many historical mistakes and very poor special effects.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
exactly. i got the tip on the pianist from you ;)
Adrian Brody's performance in it is one of the greatest ive ever seen.I cant imagine any other actor who would have looked so perfect in that role.What's sad however,is that The Pianist is probably the only noteworthy performance Brody has pulled off till now.Kinda like Jamie Foxx's performance in Ray...great performances,but they might go down as the only huge highlights of potentially average careers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)