Movies you've seen recently... (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Just saw Batman again.

Ive tried liking Keaton here,but it never works for me.He makes a neat Batman,but as Bruce Wayne he just falls flat.I mean,Bruce Wayne,and glasses?Please.

Anyway,i still like this movie a lot,primarily because of Jack Nicholson's performance.The Joker's character is a riot.Some of his quotes are supercool..starting from 'Im the worlds first fully functioning homicidal artist'..to 'did you ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight?'.

Jack's the SHIT:jester:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Just saw Batman again.

Ive tried liking Keaton here,but it never works for me.He makes a neat Batman,but as Bruce Wayne he just falls flat.I mean,Bruce Wayne,and glasses?Please.

Anyway,i still like this movie a lot,primarily because of Jack Nicholson's performance.The Joker's character is a riot.Some of his quotes are supercool..starting from 'Im the worlds first fully functioning homicidal artist'..to 'did you ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight?'.

Jack's the SHIT:jester:
jack was excellent but as i always say as a bit ofa batman fan in my youth i was a bit dissapointed taht they made hima bit of a dandy-joker he should be a sociopath and it looks like teh new film has FINALLy captured that. for me the joker should be one of the greatest villains ever, he kills robin and is purely psychotic, hopefully the new film is as good as it looks:xfinger:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Exactly.

I think the movie itself is good.The dark tone works for me.Jack's acting,from a pure acting perspective,was spectacular.But as you said,this isnt the real Joker.The Joker should be scary,not funny.Jack wouldnt have had any say in it obviously,but there's a lot about a plump,balding Joker that would turn hard core Batman fans off.

Jack wanted to play The Joker again this time btw.I have no idea why he'd want to do that.He's a phenomenal actor,but honestly..a 70 year old guy with a broken voice and an inflated stomach playing The Joker..:disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)