Movies you've seen recently... (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Batman Returns again.

Yes im on a Batman roll right now:D.De Vito's performance remains a classic.I remember back in the day i used to think that The Penguin was Batman's archenemy,simply because De Vito gave it a much more intense and villanous touch than Nicholson's impersonation of The Joker in 1989's Batman.Michelle Pfeiffer was superb,but ive always found Catwoman's character lacking something.Maybe its because of the conflicting Good-Bad interests that she has.Her character could have definatley had a better end in the this movie.Ive mentioned what i think of Keaton as Batman too many times before to go through it again,and what i loved most about this movie is the fact that it focused more on the villains,thus sparing me of the absoloulte torture of seeing a spectacled Bruce Wayne sitting in his batcave like an old nanny too many times.

This is probably the darkest of all Batman movies...to date atleast.I expect The Dark Knight to take the intensity a step forward.

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
From the trailers I've seen of the Dark Knight it does appear that the intensity level is escalated and Ledger's performance is just amazing..

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
The Usual Suspects.
everybody here knows by now just how much i love this film,quite simply briliant

One of my favs! Seen it about 5 times already.
Amazing acting by Kevin Spacey.
:agree:

I'm watching Kingdom of Heaven right now, I think one of the best historic epics of the last couple of years. Much better then Alexander, Troy and definately then King Arthur.
that is like saying inter are wonderful because they are better than empoli,sienna and cagliari. kingdom of heaven is rubbish but is way better than king arthur and alexander but that aint saying much. troy was quite good but pitt was never a warrior,the performance of eric banna however, was exceptional

Franky4Fingers

Mr. I'm Always Right
May 24, 2007
everybody here knows by now just how much i love this film,quite simply briliant

:agree:

that is like saying inter are wonderful because they are better than empoli,sienna and cagliari. kingdom of heaven is rubbish but is way better than king arthur and alexander but that aint saying much. troy was quite good but pitt was never a warrior,the performance of eric banna however, was exceptional
Well, I actually enjoy the movie. I like the drama and the big epic fights. The acting is quite good too, not exceptional, but there isn't a dissapointing actor in the movie.

I would never compare anything I enjoy with Inter though.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Well, I actually enjoy the movie. I like the drama and the big epic fights. The acting is quite good too, not exceptional, but there isn't a dissapointing actor in the movie.

I would never compare anything I enjoy with Inter though.
seriously?you were convinced orlando bloom was a warrior? jeez-o, even brad pitt looked more a warrior in troy. terrible casting IMO

I watched it on your recommendation anyway, and i didnt regret it at all :agree:
that coz you have great taste

Love Actually. Lovely. :D
whooaaahhhh the gaydar just went off the scale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)