Movies you've seen recently... (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2004
Life is a box of chocolates...blah blah blah

Jenny...blah blah blah

jenny..blah blah blah..

jenny..blah blah blah..

Shrimp bruger,Shrimp Pizza,Shrimp Shake..blah blah blah

Life is a box of choclolates..blah blah blah..

This children,is Forrest Gump.
something about indulging on chocolates and being taken advantage off by women, that i can relate too :faq1:

Jan 7, 2004
death proof - quite entertaining, especially thanks to the good-looking women, made the bus ride home fly by

planet terror - absolutely great, every movie involving a shooting should be directed by robert rodriguez

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

thats probably tom hanks best movie. what about the green mile, and cast away they were great too.
Green Mile is brilliant, one of the most touching films ever. And the cast was amazing, especially Michael Clarke Duncan.
Shoot Em Up - kool
Whaat? Scenes of 20min explicit sex couldn't save that film, it's a joke from start till end.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Anyone saw Love In The Time Of Cholera? I saw that as a hidden pre-premier so I had absolutelly no idea what to expect, I never even heard of the film before. It ended up being a pretty good romantic drama with a lot of amusing scenes.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Green Mile is brilliant, one of the most touching films ever. And the cast was amazing, especially Michael Clarke Duncan.

Whaat? Scenes of 20min explicit sex couldn't save that film, it's a joke from start till end.
yea i know...if you don't look at it from a "critic" point of view, then it was fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)