Movies you've seen recently... (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i am still waiting for piratesof the carriebian to be released over here its takes awhile for english movies to come over here speicaly during the summer. i heard its quite good i cant wait to watch it.

i've seen mind hunters recently thought it was quite cooool.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I heard Amelie was a really good film. If I can get my hands on it I'll take a look.

The Devil Wears Prada. Good watch. Meryl Streep is excellent in her role as one would expect. And some of the clothes...oh my!

Pirates of the Caribbean II. Great movie but too long. It was very entertaining from beginning to end but after some time had me squirming around in my seat. Johnny Depp as Sparrow was brilliant yet again. I think that they made Elizabeth too whiny in this part so she was kinda annoying to watch. Orlando Bloom breathes absolutely no life into Will. Sorry Orli fans but he lacks the talent that he had in LOTR.
Anyway humour was good, story was entertaining though I think some of it could have been cut out to make the movie shorter, but Jack kept you entertained all movie long.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
CauldronWench said:
The Devil Wears Prada. Good watch. Meryl Streep is excellent in her role as one would expect. And some of the clothes...oh my!

only a girl* would have that opinion about devil wears prada, grueling experience the movie has absolutely no plot and reminds me of the sorority girls from college who all wanted to be buyers for bloomingdale's. Garbage.

*and gay guys

Juve Bella

Jul 21, 2006
it's been a while i didn't go to see a movie

the last one i remember seeing was harry potter and the goblet of fire

i really liked sedrick i was the only one who cried when he died in the movie lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)