Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (63 Viewers)

Aug 26, 2014
Haven't seen that one got to check that out.
I was at Yosemite 3 months ago there were some climbers on El Capitan they had made a platform half way up.

If you are a nature/climber guy and you are ever in CA you have to see Yosemite there is nothing like it. Also the giant sequoias at Sequoia national park is something you can't grasp fully in pictures, got to be there.
I'm sure it is more beautiful in person. Maybe one day I'll get the chance to go.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Haven't seen that one got to check that out.
I was at Yosemite 3 months ago there were some climbers on El Capitan they had made a platform half way up.

If you are a nature/climber guy and you are ever in CA you have to see Yosemite there is nothing like it. Also the giant sequoias at Sequoia national park is something you can't grasp fully in pictures, got to be there.
:tup:

Yosemite is spectacular. I’ve done a bit of climbing there in years past. But even as a non-climber it’s definitely worth visiting. The landscape is incredible. The waterfalls there too.

Your previous post. I met Marc-Andre a few times while climbing in Squamish. A very wild guy. Probably even crazier than the Doc portrayed. But then again, he was pretty “high” the few times I crossed paths with him.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
:tup:

Yosemite is spectacular. I’ve done a bit of climbing there in years past. But even as a non-climber it’s definitely worth visiting. The landscape is incredible. The waterfalls there too.

Your previous post. I met Marc-Andre a few times while climbing in Squamish. A very wild guy. Probably even crazier than the Doc portrayed. But then again, he was pretty “high” the few times I crossed paths with him.
That's awesome man, too bad this kind of guy had to go that way but you knew it was coming. Must have been surreal.

Every year I try to go, this year I started and went through Sequoia to kings canyon park which is about 85+ miles of winding roads through redwoods and then from kings canyon to Yosemite valley which is another couple of hours I forget the distance..

First pic is when you come out the tunnel and waterfall starts to show, the second one a giant redwood at Sequoia NP. check out the guy at bottom right corner for scale.
Can't find a wrong time to fire up some sativa here.

Screenshot_20211224-163450.png

Screenshot_20211224-165009.png

- - - Updated - - -

Is Monica Bellucci in the new Matrix
No the crazy French faggot husband of hers is for a minute, and looks like a homeless hobo.

Last edited:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Never watched any of the star wars, tried to sit through the first one years ago when in HS and as soon as big fat pizza face showed (idk his name the frog looking guy/king?) I bounced and never look back. I'm ok with fiction but goddamn star wars I find unneapealing for some reason.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Liked the French Dispatch, but that’s usually my thing. Not among either his best or worst, as others said. And that’s fine by me.

Also saw, more out of future water cooler convo, Don’t Look Up. Silly and over-the-top. And lacking the bite that even an Idiocracy had, and that wasn’t a very good movie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)