Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (121 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Everytime a capeshit movie wins something at festival X I just forget about that festival and pretend it never existed

joker lmao I'm still triggered by those piece of shit overrated dark knight movies
But it has nothing to do with the comics or Batman. The only criticism I have at the moment is that they use the Joker name for money. But I really don’t care. The movie looks great. But I think the audince score will be low, cause the mainstream think it’s a supervillain movie.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Just came back from movie theatre having watched Downton Abbey man what a beautiful movie and finally a worthy conclusion to the series :touched: And very refreshing to see a movie from a conservative British filmmaker as opposed to leftycuck hollywood jews. Theatre was packed as well. After having rewatched the series twice I have the desire to give it yet another go.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Just came back from movie theatre having watched Downton Abbey man what a beautiful movie and finally a worthy conclusion to the series :touched: And very refreshing to see a movie from a conservative British filmmaker as opposed to leftycuck hollywood jews. Theatre was packed as well. After having rewatched the series twice I have the desire to give it yet another go.
Dude. It has got nothing but crap reviews.

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
I have seen Midsommar.
Ari Aster is definitely traumatized by the death of someone in his family. His films and short films have the same point in common ... and shattered heads lol.

This weekend I will watch Joker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)