Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (48 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Fine the only serious roles i've seen him in are True Detective and Hacksaw Ridge. Didn't like him in either. He is not particularly terrible just has little appeal or ability, could be easily replaced in these roles and wouldn't be missed.
I like Vince because he isn't a hollywood hillarycuck like the rest of them. Gladly give him some money by paying for his movies :tup:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I think the music was better in the first movie. I actually think Zimmer’s music isn’t as good as it used to be.
Of course it was better in the first movie, it was made by a fucking legend that’s Vangelis :D

This soundtrack was supposed to be made by Johann Johansson but iirc there were disagreements between him and Villeneuve. He wanted it to capture Vangelis masterpiece. So Zimmer (and the other guy I can’t recall his name) was a last minute choice. Have he had more time we’d probably get a even better ost.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
nah when you said physically committed bale was the only name that came to mind. :D I didn't actually even think it was him

meh barely seems worth it to make such lifestyle changes. He's big enough star already no need to do that shit

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dude cant stay still, from buff as heck American Psycho, to machinist starved skinny, to again buff Batman, back to skinny as heck the Fighter, back to fat ass in american hustle. Then quiet for few years, gets bored, and decides to transition to Darth cheney thats 20-30 years older grey haired fatso? Yeah he is addicted to his cameleon craft for sure :D

To this:

When you used to look like this :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I was going to guess he's playing Mccain actually :D

Haha thats what I said to my brother when he showed me this link.

Defenitely dead ringer for McCain in that first pic. And Amy Adams look all Hillary as his wife.

It will be fun seeing Sam Rockwell as Dubya tho, not so sure on Carell as Rumsfeld...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)