Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (27 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Haha thats what I said to my brother when he showed me this link.

Defenitely dead ringer for McCain in that first pic. And Amy Adams look all Hillary as his wife.

It will be fun seeing Sam Rockwell as Dubya tho, not so sure on Carell as Rumsfeld...
That movie has some weird ass casting

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why not? Cheney one of the very few genuine super villains of our times lol.

What you gonna make drama about with McCain? Failed campaigns and him being POW 50 years ago? Yeah, pass...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nah fvck that inspirational mumbo jumbo, I rather eagerly wait cinema gold worthy moments of Darth Cheney smirking like the penguin while puppeteering Dubya (its actually bizzare Republicans went from macchevellian figures like him to Trump lol). More importantly, going all deer hunter on his mates lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, you didn't know? All these Christian Bale fattie pics in the last few months were hilarious :lol:
Only fattie pics that mattered past month is the Kanye West ones @Dru cue all the puns of Kanye going Nutty Professor.....go :weee: :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Thor: Ragnarok is most likely THE WORST trailier that I've seen over the past ten years.

Super hero movies are generally shit, but sometimes you can digest it, or just a trailer. But man, this one........

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thor: Ragnarok is most likely THE WORST trailier that I've seen over the past ten years.

Super hero movies are generally shit, but sometimes you can digest it, or just a trailer. But man, this one........
Its defenitely JUST a trailer in this case, because the movie was THE most fun superhero flick in comedic level since Guardians of Galaxy first one. Besides the visually striking demi-god action scenes, scenes of Hulk and Thor bro-ing out like numbnuts will kill you lol, plus a character called Korg who instantly steals the movie as the comic relief.

I say this as someone who would classify Thor 1 and 2 as average/mediocre light weight in superhero films standards, Thor Ragnarok is a hit, full on entertainment, all the scenes in Planet Hulk /Sakaar was awesome.

Here's a sneak peek of the minor character I meant, I just found out the guy playing/voicing this character is actually the director himself :lol:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Just started my Godard journey with Bande a part and fell in love with how lighthearted and fun and quick and experimental it was, let's see how many fun movies are left before his Maoist decade hits. Communism fuckin ruins everything

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Anybody seen "Hitman's Bodyguard"? Not looking for something particularly cerebral, just enjoyable to watch with group of people.
Yeah it's a fun little way to waste time. Reynolds and Jackson being their witty self in an action comedy.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Its defenitely JUST a trailer in this case, because the movie was THE most fun superhero flick in comedic level since Guardians of Galaxy first one. Besides the visually striking demi-god action scenes, scenes of Hulk and Thor bro-ing out like numbnuts will kill you lol, plus a character called Korg who instantly steals the movie as the comic relief.

I say this as someone who would classify Thor 1 and 2 as average/mediocre light weight in superhero films standards, Thor Ragnarok is a hit, full on entertainment, all the scenes in Planet Hulk /Sakaar was awesome.

Here's a sneak peek of the minor character I meant, I just found out the guy playing/voicing this character is actually the director himself :lol:

The trailer reminded me of Spy Kids 3D or something, but the movie was fun indeed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)