Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (36 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
It's nothing like Drive. It's a heist drama comedy with homage to old school helst movies (characters even talk like they in 70s), with a zany quirky obsession with music.

Main character is closer to Starlord of Guardians of Galaxy (less chatty than but still quirky) then the mute psychotic drive character. Only thing they have in common is the driving.

I liked it, but would not describe it as a great movie. Quite different in a nice way.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Havent watched it, just wanted to bait Kyle into watching what I hoped was a bad movie so he would have wasted his time

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I just finished watching Twin Peaks. I am illiterate when it comes to tv series so I can't say it was the best of all time etc, but Twin Peaks is extraordinarily amazing. I loved and hated the ending. I'm hoping he makes another season but at the same time the ending was so good I kind of feel another season would spoil it.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I just finished watching Twin Peaks. I am illiterate when it comes to tv series so I can't say it was the best of all time etc, but Twin Peaks is extraordinarily amazing. I loved and hated the ending. I'm hoping he makes another season but at the same time the ending was so good I kind of feel another season would spoil it.
Come watch Riverdale with me, it's a brainless man's Twin Peaks. Needless to say that
I loved it :shifty:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not imax for me, just 3D, but yeah it was pretty amazing little feast. Very meticulous and slow paced expansive tale. Achieved the remarkable feat of matching if not out doing first movie 30 years later.

Villeneuve is genial director. And Harrison Ford pretty much makes the movie peak with his strong showing.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This will be out next month or december (english version, italian one while back apparently), it been long wait, since been hearing about it for 7 years.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
This will be out next month or december (english version, italian one while back apparently), it been long wait, since been hearing about it for 7 years.

I have the Italian one. It's average at best.
Obviously worth watching as a Juve fan. Not worth it if you are not.

The makers made some weird decisions in who to include / focus on. Certain important Juve personalities (mostly from the past) are basically never mentioned, while others keep coming up again & again. You'd think they would have found more than 10 guys to talk to, considering our history.
They also, conveniently, forget to mention almost all negative things that happened over the years.

A movie made by fans (I assume), for undemanding fans.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah they are hardcore fans (and their dead father too who they made the movie for), so I expect biasm. Tho dissapointing if they dont expand the scope of it and go deeper in terms of going over different eras etc.

But anything to do with Juve is good viewing for me. Especially if its slice of history we rarely see footage of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)