Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (103 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol how lame.

Mary J Blige looked much less Ms Simone then Saldana does, but there was no peep about it because Mary Jane Blige is a big artist (who prolly can't act much).

Only good thing that article told me is I need to see that TV movie of India Arie :touched:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Raz is too concerned with what he's supposed to like. :D It's ridiculous to think you shouldn't be able to enjoy a movie just because you aren't its target audience. Also, while Inside Out is obviously made with children in mind, there are plenty of things in it that only adults will understand.
I actually liked inside out, very simple but good, but to watch it alone at home is :D

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't seen Mary and Max now when you mention it. I've seen the trailer and I hated the animations. I hate that sort of stuff, I see it on the new cartoons when I switch TV channels and I find them disgusting. Completely honest btw, not trolling.

Inside Out is great for many reasons. Unique and very creative. Sure, it's not a deep movie but it's surely enjoyable. I'm personally not ashamed of watching it at all. If anything, I can totally see why it was nominated for the Oscar. And it won the award.
Mary and Max I wouldn't even say it is for little kids, it's a great movie.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I think the movie is going to be dogshit. I'm still going to watch it though :D
Halfway through the comics and there's some really good material. But I'm pretty sure they'll find a way to screw it up.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
icemaη;5215937 said:
I think the movie is going to be dogshit. I'm still going to watch it though :D
Halfway through the comics and there's some really good material. But I'm pretty sure they'll find a way to screw it up.
That's always a safe bet. Bar the Batman trilogy everything else has been pure crap. Ironman 1, C. America and Spiderman were fine/decent. As for othehrs... nothing but entertaining (even that can be questionable for some movies). :p

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Only The Dark Knight was great.
That's my favorite but I also love other two. Third part was the worst but I still liked it and it's better than all other superhero movies.

You forgot about Watchmen.
I did not. I actually hate it and imo it's one of the worst out there. Zack Snyder sucks ass and I bet he's gonna fuck up the new Batman/Superman movie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 99)