Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (61 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Jun 7, 2003
ok guys i have a idea. what about when we make movie weeks, each week everyone has to see a film which is suggested by someone of us. after that we talk about the shit. what do you think because i noticed we are talking in disorder and it is very difficult to talk about a fucking movie haha just a idea

and i watched lady vengeance today hmm i dont know beautiful pictures but i dont know i liked old boy more. expected more from the movie.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
ok guys i have a idea. what about when we make movie weeks, each week everyone has to see a film which is suggested by someone of us. after that we talk about the shit. what do you think because i noticed we are talking in disorder and it is very difficult to talk about a fucking movie haha just a idea

and i watched lady vengeance today hmm i dont know beautiful pictures but i dont know i liked old boy more. expected more from the movie.
Not a bad idea Suli :agree: need to watch either 'Warrior' or 'Drive' very soon

Jun 7, 2003
Not a bad idea Suli :agree: need to watch either 'Warrior' or 'Drive' very soon
yeah me also the guys here are hyping it but a friend told me its not that special. i bought the other day el mariachi and desperado with commentars from rodriguez so i think i will watch that first before drive.

and about my idea we could do polls or some shit i dont know man haha but somekind of a organisation i mean im overstrained with this movie topic haha i mean even when i watch everyday a film its impossible to keep up and talk about them with you guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)