Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (118 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
In debt :tup:

Larry Crowne Meh, ok light hearted comedy I guess. The actress that plays Talia character made it more watchable by being total gorgeous creature.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Oh... wanted to ask all the time... who like russian cinema and familiar with ? What do you think about it? What features are luring you to watch them? and so on.... I see KingAle is familiar with some russian famous directors =) That's great I guess !
I'm not actually that familiar with Russian cinema. Except for Zvyagintsev's works, the only Russion movie I have seen is The Mirror which I definitely need to watch again :p

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
I'm not actually that familiar with Russian cinema. Except for Zvyagintsev's works, the only Russion movie I have seen is The Mirror which I definitely need to watch again :p
Mirror is a pretty heavy going movie. At least start with Ivan's Childhood or Rublev if you wanna get into Tarkovskys cinema.

Jun 7, 2003
saw the descendants yesterday. chaos film, very good characters and beautifull pictures. hawai is beautifull need to fly there and smoke some weed haha. good directing from alexander payne i didnt believe that he is able to do that good job. i mean i liked election from him but sideways was a little bit boring to be honest. today i will watch tree of life from terrence mallick he is also a longbreathed director when i remember his film "the new world" but it had good pictures so im curious.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
As per tradition, I shall watch all the movies nominated for Oscar.
Me too, though I'm gonna have trouble getting myself to watch War Horse.

Just watched A Dangerous Method -Interesting start to the movie, good cast, gets a bit boring towards the end, still watchable.

À l'intérieur - Béatrice Dalle is one hell of a scary women!

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Going to the cinema tonight. Don't know if we should watch Ghost Protocol or Chronicle. I saw the latters trailer recently and it looked really cool. Ala Cloverfield. Suggestions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)