Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (68 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Woot woot yo, was pretty nice/entertianing to look at. Though clearly just an introduction movie, too bad next movie is like 5 years away :p In this movie we barely see him be on earth for much, just a quick visit, and alot of Asgard, which usually I would rather see more of, but wanna see ze adventures on earth next time, interacting with other heroes/villains.

Oh, Heimdall was badass :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep, it looked pretty neat, that was why I said it was nice/entertaining to look at, pretty visual game, even if I disliked that I was forced to go 3D on it.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yeah, this 3D thing with one-size-fits-all glasses is BS. And they guy is your avatar was a badass. The movie was so predictable, but that's to be expected. I don't know how come I liked it so much. Maybe it's because that hammer is such a cool weapon :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Last night I watched the movie Moon from a couple of years ago. Surprisingly, I liked it -- in its own 2001: A Space Odyssey sort of way.

And is there a reason Thor is being discussed here rather than the "New Movies Only" thread? Either I'm shutting one of those down or renaming this the "Old Movies Thread". People are confusing the two too often, per Jack.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Last night I watched the movie Moon from a couple of years ago. Surprisingly, I liked it -- in its own 2001: A Space Odyssey sort of way.

And is there a reason Thor is being discussed here rather than the "New Movies Only" thread? Either I'm shutting one of those down or renaming this the "Old Movies Thread". People are confusing the two too often, per Jack.
it is confusing Swag, I think we need to stick to this one.

and Moon was rather underwhelming.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Swag, no need for two threads differentiating old and new movies, its silly, stick with this one. Only other movie thread around should be a thread for upcoming movies (so I can hype the fuck outta The Immortals :D).

This is in Thor right? or is there an extra scene for fast5 as well?
Extra scene in Thor indeed, but I missed it, I had a hunch there would be one with Nick Fury, but after waiting few mins, I told my friends lets go, I doubt there is an extra scene when Thor isnt even on earth. But after I get home, I read online Nick Fury had yet another end screen scene, talking to someone, warning about Loki or stuff like that, annoying :p Cant find youtube clip of it either.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
OK. I've read enough. Jack's rule wins. I am going to combine the two.
:tup:

I'm Still Here - The Joaquin Phoenix mockumentary. I like the general concept & the idea behind it, but it's not really an enjoyable watch at times.

Charlie Bartlett - Average, but amusing nonetheless, especially the first half. Pretty good cast.

In The Company of Men - After reading an extremely positive article about this movie, I couldn't wait to watch it. It's nothing more than just ok though. Maybe it hasn't aged well, then again it's really not that old anyway. Still, both leads were amazing.

Didn't really care for Moon either, even if there were some interesting ideas in it.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Extra scene in Thor indeed, but I missed it, I had a hunch there would be one with Nick Fury, but after waiting few mins, I told my friends lets go, I doubt there is an extra scene when Thor isnt even on earth. But after I get home, I read online Nick Fury had yet another end screen scene, talking to someone, warning about Loki or stuff like that, annoying :p Cant find youtube clip of it either.
yup there was,I knew there was gonna be an extra scene,like all Marvel movies,but It was really kinda useless,Nick fury met with Prof Erik Selvig and there was this power source, then Erik looked to the left where there was a mirror,and Loki was there ans said something about the power source and how he would like to study it, and then Erik said the exact same thing to Nick..it wasn't that good tho..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)