Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (105 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Just finished watching Sin City and the only thing that i am left with is a boner and a big urge to fuck eva green . I understand where the characters are coming from , i would kill all the members of this forum to fuck her .

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Just finished watching Sin City and the only thing that i am left with is a boner and a big urge to fuck eva green . I understand where the characters are coming from , i would kill all the members of this forum to fuck her .
Chill, Gerd. You are scaring me there. I'm almost getting a fear boner.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
My trainingspartner was wanting to see that one. He has an odd taste

"transcendence was meh, i'd like to see TMNT".

Reading your opinion, i'd probably hate TMNT aswel and love transcendence :D
Nymphomaniac (Director's Cut)
Citizenfour
La grande bellezza

- - - Updated - - -

Be specific. :p
I found Nymphomaniac vol 1 quite a good movie tbh, volume 2 was alot less.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Damn.

Did you ever see her in Dreamers? You'd probably want to kill the world to fuck her then. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Oh finally took the time to watch Captain Phillips, Tom Hawks great as usual.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
You better be scared , i ain't joking around :D

I have not , but i did get a boner in the middle of the cinema when i saw her tits in the new 300 :tuttosport:
The second 300 movie was terrible, but that sex scene made up for it all. Something about her is so attractive.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Watched Maze Runner , found it uninspiring , still better than most of the young adult crap nowdays . I kinda disliked the main character , also I think they should have made the story have a little bit more mystery in it , it kinda seemed bland .

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Suicide Squad casting revealed . Jared Leto as Joker , Will Smith as Deadshot , Jai Courtney :)inter:) as Captain Boomerang , Tom Hardy as Rick Flag , Cara Delevinge as Enchantress , and Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn . Directed by David Ayer (Fury) .

This is star packed :tuttosport:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Pretty weird to see this tbh.
I know :lol: , it's amazing how they have managed to pull off this cast . I think this will be a one time thing though , i doubt that smith will sign a 6 picture deal . I am happy to see smith do something that doesn't involve his son , last couple of years he has done to little and generally shitty movies . He has 2 upcoming features before this so i hope this will be a comeback for him .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)