Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (40 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
300 is a great movie, who cares about historical inaccuracies. Its visually stunning and the fight scenes are some of the greatest in recent history imo.

Made me wanna get in shape and buy a red cape more then Superman :stuckup:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Tarantino doesn't give a $#@! about historic accuracy... there is no message in his movies, it's all about entertainment, always. Django is very entertaining.
That's a very shallow way to entertain. You may as well watch Transformers. Not even the dialogue in between all the action was interesting. Its not even about being completely historically accurate. Just don't be so blatantly inaccurate that its stupid. I don't like his style. Inglorious Basterds was probably my favorite film of his but even there I had some problems with his work - why is it narrated by some black dude but only for the first few scenes? And Hitlers face being shot to bits in the last scene. Stuff like that undermines believability. I can never find myself immersed in his movies because nothing flows.

- - - Updated - - -

People overrate it? I put it in the same category as Death Proof.
8.5 rating on IMDB.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Django is a masterpiece!

Only a fool who are into Pacific Rim, Men of Steel, Avengers category of movies would not appreciate it's brilliance.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Kurac masterpiece. It's a good movie but let's not exaggerate.
It's not a great movie, it's an amazing movie. This has been said by both the retards, who think that movies like Ted and The Avengers are the the greatest movies in the history of cinematography, and people, who value real movies. The only reason to call Django Unchained a "good" movie is if you didn't understand what this movie was all about and didn't notice those little things and references or Tarantino's movies are not your cup of tea. As Klin have said, Waltz' acting alone is what makes this movie already better than just "good".

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
It's not a great movie, it's an amazing movie. This has been said by both the retards, who think that movies like Ted and The Avengers are the the greatest movies in the history of cinematography, and people, who value real movies. The only reason to call Django Unchained a "good" movie is if you didn't understand what this movie was all about and didn't notice those little things and references or Tarantino's movies are not your cup of tea. As Klin have said, Waltz' acting alone is what makes this movie already better than just "good".
As a matter of a fact I'm a huge Tarantino buff, this is the first and only movie of his that I don't think is brilliant. Well, this and Death Proof but Death Proof was better. The performance of one actor cannot make the movie anything more than the script and storyline allows it to be, and Django was very limited.

It just struck me how obnoxious Tarantino fans can be, while I was reading your post. Now I'm rolling the tape back in my head to see if I've acted in a similar way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)