Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (135 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The trailer itself looked so lolsy bad. Too bad, Joseph Gordon Lewitt been like a mini-me of Ryan Gosling, in terms of being a interesting young actor to "follow" in generally impeccable movie/role choices so far.
Yeah, I couldn't understand why he and Michael Shannon were in it. But then again, if it weren't for them I wouldn't have bothered. :D

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I watched Seven Psychopaths lastnight. Sam Rockwell is amazing yet another great performance, terribly underrated actor. Christopher Walking was great too. Same director for In Bruges so for anyone that liked that film i recommend it. Also reminded me of a Tarantino film.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
that's a good trailer :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw moonrise kingdom , i had previously seen the royal tenenbauns and fantastic mr fox from wes anderson and i must say i like his style . His films are different , strange but good . I found a strange resemblance of the main girl to the foxes in fantastic mr fox :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The Collector is decent.

Haven't seen Iron Fists, one of my buddies saw it and said it was pretty bad as far as plot and acting go, but has cool effects and decent action.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The Collector is decent.

Haven't seen Iron Fists, one of my buddies saw it and said it was pretty bad as far as plot and acting go, but has cool effects and decent action.
I love horror film but im hard to please, haven't seen one in years. I'll give it a try. Any recommendations for any new horror or creepy thrillers that are good?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Who the fuck remakes Arnie? :sergio:
Yeah the oringinal was a fun movie to watch when i was younger it definatly did not need remade. I see Arnie is starring in a new action film i'm kinda looking forward to it i know a lot of people don't like his films but you just can't take the guy serious if you want to enjoy his films i love the cheesy quotes and shitty acting :D

Can't wait to see this.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I watched Seven Psychopaths lastnight. Sam Rockwell is amazing yet another great performance, terribly underrated actor. Christopher Walking was great too. Same director for In Bruges so for anyone that liked that film i recommend it. Also reminded me of a Tarantino film.
Yeah the bolded bit is only thing I needed to know, gonna look for a DL now.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah this is a must fucking see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)