Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (134 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2006
and being an Italian Australian, I'll tell you that Goodfellas is the best. Even sometimes you don't really want to watch any of The Godfathers but I can always watch Goodfellas any time any day and still love it everytime.
Being Italian Australian has nothing to do with movies about Italian Americans. :) lol... But I respect your opinion, Pisan. Even tho it's wrong. :p

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
godfather 1 & 2 are much better than goodfellas. and goodfellas is fricking awesome. too bad its scorseses third best effort. after taxi driver and raging bull.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I love all of them films but find it easier to watch Goodfellas. With the Godfather, Taxi Driver and Raging bull there is a more focus on art and quality as in Goodfellas its more in your face and to the point Entertainment. I guess it all depends what mood i'm in so its hard to compare.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I love all of them films but find it easier to watch Goodfellas. With the Godfather, Taxi Driver and Raging bull there is a more focus on art and quality as in Goodfellas its more in your face and to the point Entertainment. I guess it all depends what mood i'm in so its hard to compare.
Goodfellas doesn't have art? You nuts? :D

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Of course it does im just saying the others have more if it which makes them more of an aquired taste. Anyone could sit down and enjoy Goodfellas but not everyone 'gets' Taxi Drive or Raging Bull if you know what i mean.

ps. always loved Jimmy Two Times - im gonna go get the papers get the papers :D

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Saw the Avengers last night.

Was really good, suprised me how Marvel was able to connect all of their stories together (probably why it took 2.5hours)

Hulk :tup:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Saw the Avengers last night.

Was really good, suprised me how Marvel was able to connect all of their stories together (probably why it took 2.5hours)

Hulk :tup:
:agree:

Hulk is awesome in this.

Went to see American Pie Reunion this evening (boredom). The majority of the audience was the same as as me when I went to see the first movie. My mates and I thought it was hilarious, whereas the kids didn't get any of the references at all, made me feel very old.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)