Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (66 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Report back I've been interested in this one...
I thought it was good. Gerald Butler looked great as a hillbilly in the beginning. :D The ending could have been a bit better though.

I need a movie to watch in the next 3/4 hours. Any recommendations?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Can someone explain to me why TPB isn't working for me? The usual download link isn't there and when I click "Get this torrent" it just refreshes the site. Help !

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
you should lay off TPB altogether, you criminal :D

have you used TPB before and how did it work for you? The "get this torrent" link is a magnet one and many uploads do not have the usual download link for the torrent file ("get torrent file") but only the magnet link - "get this torrent". when you click it, it starts your torrent client and asks you to save the file on the HD. Assuming you have a torrent client and 'magnet' links have worked for you in the past, I would see if my torrent client isn't corrupt and in need of a re-installation.

before that, however, I would close my browser and clear the cache.

other than that, TPB is working normally for me.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
you should lay off TPB altogether, you criminal :D

have you used TPB before and how did it work for you? The "get this torrent" link is a magnet one and many uploads do not have the usual download link for the torrent file ("get torrent file") but only the magnet link - "get this torrent". when you click it, it starts your torrent client and asks you to save the file on the HD. Assuming you have a torrent client and 'magnet' links have worked for you in the past, I would see if my torrent client isn't corrupt and in need of a re-installation.

before that, however, I would close my browser and clear the cache.

other than that, TPB is working normally for me.
I've used tpb for a long time, but the movies I want to download atm only have magnet links. I click the magnet link, it just refreshes the page. uTorrent doesn't open, I get no files in the directory I've chosen. I tried googling an answer, but the closest thing I can get to fixing the problem according to these links is programming a notepad to download magnet links, insert it in windows registry and then manually add the files from that registry into utorrent. That seems like alot of hassle.

---------- Post added 04.03.2012 at 20:02 ----------

If you could help me out I'd really love it..

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
not sure what to tell you, haven't used uTorrent in years and even then it was just to test it out ... magnet links work perfectly fine with Vuze and google chrome, though, without any extra hassle other than installing the torrent client.

I would still look into a fresh install of uTorrent, just to be safe ... maybe also look thru the settings options too?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
not sure what to tell you, haven't used uTorrent in years and even then it was just to test it out ... magnet links work perfectly fine with Vuze and google chrome, though, without any extra hassle other than installing the torrent client.

I would still look into a fresh install of uTorrent, just to be safe ... maybe also look thru the settings options too?
I did that. Using chrome, too. Fuck it, looks like my era of downloading is over :D . Might try installing Vuze though.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Installing it...

---------- Post added 04.03.2012 at 20:16 ----------

Any settings I should change so Vuze is associated with magnet links?

---------- Post added 04.03.2012 at 20:18 ----------

Does the fact that I'm using a proxyserver have to do with anything?

---------- Post added 04.03.2012 at 20:18 ----------

Sorry for the questions..

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Fixed it ! Looks like it was the proxy blocking it, so had to find a piece of code

magnet:?xt=urn:btih: Info Hash worked fine :tup:

We can now all get on with our lives :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)