Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (118 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Genesis Rodriguez is hot.
This. Did you see the movie, best part was the bra n' panties segment :)

Can't wait for Prometheus. Saw the trailer in the cinema the other night and had to contain my excitement around my friends, they hate sci-fi, I love it

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I saw it too with Dragon Tatoo, it looks amazing, great cast. Definitely on my list. For some reason I also really want to see the Battleship movie.:D
What did you think of it? Don't you think the girl who plays Lisbeth gets progressively more attractive through the film, or is that just me?

Michael Fassbender is a very good actor I have to say, and I'm not just being biased because of his nationality (joint thought it may be).

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What did you think of it? Don't you think the girl who plays Lisbeth gets progressively more attractive through the film, or is that just me?

Michael Fassbender is a very good actor I have to say, and I'm not just being biased because of his nationality (joint thought it may be).
I really enjoyed Dragon Tattoo. I saw the first film and read the books. I thought Fincher's version blew the Swedish one away though I consider both films to be good. Rooney Mara is a talented actress. I caught the latest Nightmare of Elm Street late Friday night (on tv) and she's actually really pretty. So yeah I think she get progressively hotter as well, though I think it may a correlation based on the rising level of bad ass throughout the film. Fincher makes her extremely likable and therein lies the attraction.

Oh yeah, Fassbender is good. He was brilliant in Basterds. I really liked the other film he did with Steve McQueen, Hunger.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I really enjoyed Dragon Tattoo. I saw the first film and read the books. I thought Fincher's version blew the Swedish one away though I consider both films to be good. Rooney Mara is a talented actress. I caught the latest Nightmare of Elm Street late Friday night (on tv) and she's actually really pretty. So yeah I think she get progressively hotter as well, though I think it may a correlation based on the rising level of bad ass throughout the film. Fincher makes her extremely likable and therein lies the attraction.
The fact that she is such a bad-ass, but so calculated and cool is a serious turn-on. Loved when that guy got his comeuppance. Haven't read the books personally but I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel now.

Oh yeah, Fassbender is good. He was brilliant in Basterds. I really liked the other film he did with Steve McQueen, Hunger.
Have yet to see Hunger but it's on my list, have to pick the right time to watch a movie as depressing as that one. He made for a good Magneto in X-men Origins too :tup:

Gotta watch Inglorious Bastards again soon, so many great scenes, the opening one with Christopher Waltz standing out of course ''May I have another glass of your delicious milk''

Just got through watching Coach Carter this evening, good movie if a little over hyped. just reminded me of all the other 'feel-good' American high school sports movies, not that this is a bad thing of course, guess I was just expecting something more.

Jul 10, 2006
Have yet to see Hunger but it's on my list, have to pick the right time to watch a movie as depressing as that one. He made for a good Magneto in X-men Origins too :tup:
You mean X-Men First Class? Great movie.

Gotta watch Inglorious Bastards again soon, so many great scenes, the opening one with Christopher Waltz standing out of course ''May I have another glass of your delicious milk''
I'd like to see that one again, too. Good movie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)