Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (50 Viewers)

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,782
    X-Men: First Class

Really enjoyed it. Best comics-based movie I've seen since The Dark Knight.

PS Mystique's human form :lick:

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    X-Men: First Class

Really enjoyed it. Best comics-based movie I've seen since The Dark Knight.

PS Mystique's human form :lick:
    The last two X-men movies have been great, it's got a more realistic feel to as opposed to the first three which really came off as kiddies flicks imo.

Requiem For A Dream: Sad, creepy and good. Don't do drugs.
    Don't act like you didn't enjoy the ass2ass scene.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    Just finished watching Senna. I have to say I'm not the biggest fan of Formula one but this documentary definitely left an impression on me. Such a great personality and his rivalry with Prost was the stuff of legends, you just don't see that level of personal competition in the world of sports anymore. As the man said himself ''there's too much money and politics involved nowadays''.
    Would highly recommend this movie :tup:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Midnight In Paris

Brilliant movie. There's something about Paris that just captures me but aside from that it was probably the only romantic comedy that was both romantic and funny rather than just cheesy. Owen Wilson really comes into his own here and emulates Woody Allens style perfectly.

Aug 1, 2003
    whaaaaa.... I love woody allen films like the next person but I thought that was one of his less well made ones, but each to his own I suppose! I liked the premise though, that indeed was a great flourishing era.

Maybe I just don't like owen wilson, who knows.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    I thought Owen Wilson was the best part of the film. Its as if he were made for Woody Allen films. I guess it is personal. I love Paris, I'm an Owen Wilson fan and I have a massive crush on Marion Cotillard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)