Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (77 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It was decent at first 20 minutes, then became terrible. Right down to the predictable end.

Was basically an anti twist twist :D Like @Dru said, the real twists in M night shymalan movies now is for it to NOT be an utter flop, like his last 6 movies straight.
Have you tried his show The Servant? It’s much better than any film he’s made in years.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Have you tried his show The Servant? It’s much better than any film he’s made in years.

No, but I heard its a little unknown sleeper hit. Kyle recommended it too.

Used to be fan of his storytelling style, disorienting and intriguing horror or thriller mysteries. But then drowned his own hype with no impulse control, just chasing cliche twists instead of real quality productions.

In over a decade only split was genuine quality imo.

My man needs someone who reigns him in a bit, his modus operandi is promising, but the over indulging execution isn't. Can imagine more time and less control for him in a tv setting can work well with him.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
They should have left the Avatar alone, Apart CGI and Special effects that they put in this, I feel like this is just some way to make the story modern and diverse, not that diversity isn’t good. I just wish we could have a remake or a re telling of something different.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
After watching movies with lazy CGI, it was great to see Avatar. It was very well made and was very enjoyable watching it in the theatre

It was ok bro. But bro, it was also pretty bad bro. The bro who made it should cut like 1 hour of it, bro. Bro bro bro bro.
Yeah that was kinda gay.

Also don't wanna be paranoid but I noticed all the murderous, colonizing "demons" were all white. Don't think anyone has complained about the lack of diversity there. But the cast of the Na'vi was quite diverse :lol:

Anyway I went in thinking it would be worse than it was. The CGI was cool lots of action, much more interesting than a football match. The other option was Ant-Man so I think it worked out okay

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I'm saying that Indian girls are hot
Pakistanis are similar to indians in both of appearance and culture. I live in province which is border of pakistan. They come iran for traveling, live, Religious purposes and pilgrimage. Once on train I had a flirt with a pakistani girl when i was university student, and I have very nice memories.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)