Most under appreciated all-time Juve 11 (8 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
But again as Fliakis pointed, not only among Juve fans are those two somewhat highly regarded and appreciated.

Names like Padovano, Birindelli, Di Vaio, Iuliano, Zalayeta spring to my mind at this topic. Basically the second stringers that one could always count on to contribute. Players we know well, but others barely heard about.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Don Bes said:
what tacchi, alessio ws just ridding on the success of davids and zidane
that is bullsh**t...he was important as davids and zizou in the midfield...but he was never given a chance on the international level...that is why he was never as high-profile as davids and zidane...lippi/ancelotti could have bought DMs a hundred times faster and more skillful than tacchi but they never did that...why???cause tacchi had heart and always gave 100 % for the Old Lady

Sep 1, 2002
Ian Rush- just needed an arm around his shoulders, and he would have scored a bucket full of goals for us.

That and the realisation he was no longer in Liverpool.

Sep 28, 2002
how can zalayeta be underrated? he is no more than a very average player. playing for juventus and actually winning something is the biggest recognition he couldve ever gotten

Sep 1, 2002
Fliakis said:
how can zalayeta be underrated? he is no more than a very average player. playing for juventus and actually winning something is the biggest recognition he couldve ever gotten
We underrete how bad he really is.

I like him though,

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Jun-hide said:
Anyway I forgot to say Maresca is defintely a top pick. Fantastic player never got the chance. I am not so sure about Tudor though. I would also add Baggio, as one stupid young Arsenal fan (They are beginning to annoy me) told me that Bergkamp was a better player. And Baggio is nothing compared to Zizou.
Which Baggio? Roberto or Dino - both played for Juve, sometimes together in the same team.

Jan 7, 2004
ahmedz said:
that is bullsh**t...he was important as davids and zizou in the midfield...but he was never given a chance on the international level...that is why he was never as high-profile as davids and zidane...lippi/ancelotti could have bought DMs a hundred times faster and more skillful than tacchi but they never did that...why???cause tacchi had heart and always gave 100 % for the Old Lady

we saw tachinardi when he was left alone, all he could do was hit other people's legs.

yid army

Aug 27, 2006
bianconero said:
Ian Rush- just needed an arm around his shoulders, and he would have scored a bucket full of goals for us.

That and the realisation he was no longer in Liverpool.

i think he more like needed a slap, anyways BD says chimi for most underrated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)