most over-appreciated juventus all time 11 (1 Viewer)

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
bianco neri said:
:agree: honestly plz do not mention zidane in this thread, it shows how ungrateful many of you are and forget his greatness at the time.
well they have a point, i think he was over valued at the time but he proved me wrong, hes done very well for himself and we can always lay claim to making him what he is and he won the world cup when playing for us :toast:

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
mark83 said:
:agree:

Definitely, Palladino hasnt even scored a goal for Juve, but people like him cause he said beautiful things about Juve and he is loyal.

But thats not enough, I want him to show me what he s got on a pitch to impress me!

Balza is an average player.

I consider Chiellini as a much better player. He will shine!
Not sure if I were to put Salas in here, because when I talk about Salas, people tend to dislike him. How can 1 be over-appreciated when almost no1 appreciates his presence? Sure I know he is always injured and he hasn't been living up to expectations in Juventus, but Salas is a respectable person in Chile and his hometown club. So I will leave Salas out of this topic.

Balzaretti? I liked his attitude and I see him as a heir of Pessotto, even though both are average one way or the other.

Maresca, as much as I like him, his position is threatened by the presence of Poulsen.

I will give Chiellini more time to prove himself.

Palladino is ok, but his presence is overrated by a lot of members in here, same goes for Masiello. Or should I say, some of our youngsters are over-appreciated, especially Brighi who I consider average. But I will give some more time for Paro to prove himself though.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
yea ppl are giving waaay too much importance to the Juve youngsters...let them achieve something 1st then we will praise them...we do not want them to become like the Theo Walcotts of this world

Silvers

Sep 3, 2006
Emerson.

Also, Patrick Vieira... although hes hardly a fan favourite didn't impress me too much. Compared to how he was at Arsenal.. a bit of a let down for Juve IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)