most over-appreciated juventus all time 11 (1 Viewer)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Although it has been mentioned a few times already in this thread, the most horribly overhyped player in recent times has to be Ibrahimovic. He's clearly insanely talented, but everywhere he goes there's an atmosphere of hate. Apart from that he's incapable of scoring. He was critisised by fans during last season, but I'm mostly talking about 2004/2005 here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
the 2004/2005 he was not that bad and did well to score 16 Serie A goals in his first season. Second season i think he got complacent and began to fuck up.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Muha said:
Ibrahimovic never lived up to his potential in his Juve days.. Saying that, i have to give him credit for his first season where he enternained and scored goals.

Carini.. he is another one that didnt live up to Juve's expectations, before he moved to Inter.

Salas is another star that never shined.. his spell at juve was cursed with injuries.. and he never emerged from them.

Di vaio.. i honestly think that this guy could've done alot with Juve.. he was never given enough playing time.. but on the other hand, he didnt convince when he played.

Miccoli.. Played an excellent season when he was loaned to Perugia.. but when he came back he was never the player he used to be.. played well again when he was loaned to Fiorentina, but Capello wasnt convinced with him so he loaned him to Benfica.

Legrotalia.. i know im not supposed to say this... but Juve fans expected alot from this guy when he came from Chievo in 2002 (i think it was?).. but everytime he played, he screwd up our defence... loaned and brought back.. lets see if he can live up to his potential in Seria B.

Davids.. some ppl might disagree with this.. but we expected alot from this guy.. i know he was excellent in games,... but just crap in others.. i miss him sometimes though.

i disagree abt carini, he was good when called upon, and infact i think hes very underrated

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Well the obvious answer has to be Maresca. People on this forum make it sound like he's some sorta god or atleast a world class player, which he is not. I like Maresca, but he is over appreciated for sure on this forum.

Y'all that mentioned Ibrahimovic must be speaking about the fan base in Italy and not the fans on juventuz.com right? Because over here he is the most hated Juve player ever, while in Italy he is still very popular among juventini.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Esteban said:
Well the obvious answer has to be Maresca. People on this forum make it sound like he's some sorta god or atleast a world class player, which he is not. I like Maresca, but he is over appreciated for sure on this forum.

Y'all that mentioned Ibrahimovic must be speaking about the fan base in Italy and not the fans on juventuz.com right? Because over here he is the most hated Juve player ever, while in Italy he is still very popular among juventini.
What Popularity has to do with hating?:wallbang:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Don Bes said:
iuliano, no talent and very little skills

:agree:

P.S. Montero and Ferrara were just a little bit better than him in late Juve days,
although in the era 1995-2000 Ferrara was amazing, Montero very good.

But I remember a lot of mistakes from Montero and Ferrara, especially Iuliano.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Sir Sebastian said:
Emerson was vital to our team last 2 seasons...i fail to see how he is overrated...:disagree:

Thats because we didnt have better solutions.

I rate Vieira much better than him.

It is a shame Vieira didnt come to Juve in earlier stage of his career.

He would have been awesome!

And BTW I think Vieira is a little-bit underrated, the man had excellent games last season and scored some important goals.

To repeat myself: It is a shame he plays in Inter now!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I disagree, Zidane is not over appreciated. Infact, I am one of those who think Zidane's performance took a downhill once he joined Real Madrid. Doing tricks in la liga is not like doing them in Serie A. In la liga there is not so much pressure on the legs like in Italy.
With Juve Zidane only score ~33 goals but he assisted 10000 goals :D .

I think over appreciated personale are: Emerson, Vieira, Ibrahomovic and CAPELLO..

Many where linking us winning the 04-05 stolen scudetto to Capello where actually it was team work that got us there.
Many were saying that our deffense is so strong because we have Emerson and Vieira where it was Cannavaro, Zambrotta and Buffon who were working their asses off. It was clear whenever Giannichedda got to play he out performed both the french and the brazillian.
And Ibra, well he seriously over appreciated by Capello and some fans. Ok he had a decent season where he scored alot (16 goals) BUT Del Piero who was subbed like crazy and did not get a proper playing time scored 17 goals.

I think us pulling off the 04-05 scudetto has alot to do with Del Piero getting back from injury and to his fitness not Ibra's performance.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
I disagree, Zidane is not over appreciated. Infact, I am one of those who think Zidane's performance took a downhill once he joined Real Madrid. Doing tricks in la liga is not like doing them in Serie A. In la liga there is not so much pressure on the legs like in Italy.
With Juve Zidane only score ~33 goals but he assisted 10000 goals :D .
:agree: honestly plz do not mention zidane in this thread, it shows how ungrateful many of you are and forget his greatness at the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)