Most Naturally Gifted Italian Player (7 Viewers)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
He was awful too.
He was just walking in the field and loosing balls like most of the team. He just kicked 2 freekicks, and he actually kicked them bad, who really saved Trap ass was the luck or who knows, his sister prays (she's a religious) who made 2 defenders put them in the net.
You can't talk about "brightest stars" when a team was the shame of his country.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
P.S.: I was speaking, about the matches after the WC.

In the WC, we can save Vieri maybe; he was the onlyone who could came back without been schamed too mutch cause he scored 4 goals, but belive me, nobody made a party even 4 Vieri, who was the only one who tryed to "save as at list the face".

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
actually i was the lacerase. funny i dont remember you...do you relally remember me or did someone just tell you?
I remember you, weren't you nominated for goofiest poster?
You must have grown up a lot since then.

I've been on the forums for a year or so maybe more, but I haven't been the best poster.

OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #145
    I am so sorry i have been so foolish and wrong , let me bow down to the greatest player of all time which is roberto Baggio

He was voted the 4th best player on the internet when actually he should be first as ppl like Maradona , Pele and Eusebio(who he) never had his horrendous injuries

Baggio dribbled past the entire Czech team in 90 world cup in a group match to score the greatest ever goal in a world cup, forget about Maradon's goal against England it was ordinary in comparism

While Maradona scored 5 goals in the wc and had countless assists and his team won the wc, his achievement is no where near what Baggio did as Baggio in 94 scored 5 goals , had no assists and his team lost the cup to the best team ever seen that Brazilian team of 94 which was so fantastic but Baggio did it by himself and since he has had injuries in the past and Sacchi did not like him then he is the best

Baggio won the scudetto 2 times with Milan and Juve even though he never realy played much those seasons but his achievements are so much better than that useless Dp who has only won 4 scudettos, one Cl, One Intercontinental cup where he was lucky to score the winning goal, the supercup but he need his teammates whereas Baggio did it all by himself even if he was injured most of the time or on the bench

Who are Marco Van Basten , just becos he was world footballer of the year twice and European footballer of the year 3 times, and won the scudetto 3 times and European Championship once, or Maradona just because he won the wc and the scudetto with Napoli ( that huge club) or Pele who won the wc 3 times, or Beckenbauer who won the wc once, the European Championship 2 times and was footballer of the year twice or even Platini, just because he was European footballer of the year 3 times , won the scudetto 3 or 4 times was leading goals scorer in serieA for 3 consecutive years while playing as a midfileder

How do all these peons compare to the great Baggio who was European footballer of the year once, never played in the European Championship, only played about 5 times in the Cl or European Cup but he is still the greatest, why becasue I say so

His skills are so extra ordinary that even lowly Brescia that he is playing for are challenging for Cl place

Noone should ever mentin any other Italian when we are talking about Baggio as he is the greatest footballer and perhaps sportsman ever as he achieved greatness by playing on one leg

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    Denco you don't need, to say that Baggio is your favorite sport man ever, nor to be happy that he became a soccer legend or to celebrate when he score and to be disappointed when he get injured; but why to say everyday that you don't like him and bla bla bla... is useless, everybody in this forum know already your feelings about Baggio, the fact that you can't stop talking about him means you are obsessed!
    What it change in your life if Baggio is considered one of the best ever, I guess nothing... so make your heart peacful and give up trying to put him down... is too late... you had to kidnapp him when he was a kid to avoid this... saying everyday that "he can't create and score goals" "I try to make him look grate" and bla bla bla will not chance history.

"None should ever mentin any other Italian when we are talking about Baggio as he is the greatest footballer and perhaps sportsman ever as he achieved greatness"

Actually, speaking just about Italy that's true... cause here "when you read soccer you say Baggio" and beeing soccer the most popolar sport he's ouers "sport simble" also if there were others grate champions in others soport like Coppi, Tomba, ecc...
    But that's doesn't have to hurt you... you are english right?
    I don't see anything wrong with it... I guess most of the countrys has a "sport simble" supported and loved from everybody from young kids to old granma. If you don't have anybody like this in England I'm just sorry 4 you...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    I know, they would each bring a truckload of videos to show each other they are wrong ;)
    I'm sure he will find some videos of matches in wich Baggio sucked, he's human, but I'm sure he will not find a lot and ther's too many in which he did amazing things...

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #153
    What more can I say , I have seen the errors of my ways and Baggio indeed is the greatest of all time

Did you not see the magnificent goal he scored against Parma yesterday, it was sheer brilliance, the ball was on the line and with all the skill in the world he just tapped it in , oh what brilliance unlike that silly tap-in that Dp scored against Piacenza

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    I don't belive you didn't give up already! :eek:
    Man, Baggio surely did you somenting very bad in a previous life, you are so obsessed...

Did you start denuncing all the corrupted peaple who voted Baggio the 4° of soccer history and ignore your poor beloved?
    And did you start your petition to take out the golden ball and the Fifa World player from his house... come on Denco, you can do it! You can change history if you relly want to!

P.S.: I guess you didn't see so many football match if you are so impressed by that DP goal...

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #155
    Did I not say it was silly tap in? Unlike you with your insults at my expense, like i am kidnap or I am trying to corrupt ppl and all that stuff, I will not resort to that but I will spend the rest of my days praising the greatest of all time and that is Roberto Baggio and I will make sure that everyone in this forum and everyother forum in the world realises that Baggio is indeed the best

Lets see how do I get to the wwe forum to start my campaign?No wait I will start with Cartoon Network

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    Ther's no need to do campains 4 Baggio he's already been voted the 4° of soccer history and the first of Italy, and his name will stay there till it will be time to choose the new "player of the millenium" in 3000. Especially you don't need to do it here in Italy wheare "he is soccer".
    Anycase I knew you like him... you spent so many post and so mutch time speaking about him... It was probably a hate-love, like all the obsessions. :D

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    Baggio do not even have an agent 4 his image, he just do not need any puplicity cause what he do in the field was enought to meke him so popolar.
    Anycase if you want to start a campain cause you think he deserved to be voted the first of soccer history and not the 4° you will find it more easy then your previous one, when you wanted to dely him from history....

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

I remember you, weren't you nominated for goofiest poster?
    You must have grown up a lot since then.

I've been on the forums for a year or so maybe more, but I haven't been the best poster.

damn when was that, like 50 years ago??? its DJs turn now :)

good to see somebody knows me from back then :D

like ur avatar btw :D

BTW this should be the conclusion of this thread....forget about the footballers, it shouldnt be roby vs ale it should be buddha vs jesus now come on!!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
    BTW this should be the conclusion of this thread....forget about the footballers, it shouldnt be roby vs ale it should be buddha vs jesus now come on!!
    It was not Alex vs Roby... I guess it needs to be ended to associate the 2, DP is a Juve legend and Roby a world legend, that's it. I think thet to compare the 2 is not only an offence 4 Roby but also 4 DP, cause it means that fans are not happy with him if they still comparing him with the past. 4 Juve fans must be the same if DP is not a legend like Baggio cause in Juve he's doing well. Especially 4 who is not Italian cause I guess you don't care too mutch if he sucks in the NT.

This trade it was more about denco obsession 4 Baggio... before he said all the worst think to him and now not only he start admitting he's good, but he became his favorite sportman!!! Actually it's obvious he will keep on with he's bad feeling, but it will be all more relaxed if he give up repeating it every day. It's wierd to dedicato so mutch time to somebody that don't have your sympaty at all!

P.S.: Hey lasrecas, I hope you will not change your nickname anymore now that I've lerned it...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    I am so sorry i have been so foolish and wrong , let me bow down to the greatest player of all time which is roberto Baggio

He was voted the 4th best player on the internet when actually he should be first as ppl like Maradona , Pele and Eusebio(who he) never had his horrendous injuries

Baggio dribbled past the entire Czech team in 90 world cup in a group match to score the greatest ever goal in a world cup, forget about Maradon's goal against England it was ordinary in comparism

While Maradona scored 5 goals in the wc and had countless assists and his team won the wc, his achievement is no where near what Baggio did as Baggio in 94 scored 5 goals , had no assists and his team lost the cup to the best team ever seen that Brazilian team of 94 which was so fantastic but Baggio did it by himself and since he has had injuries in the past and Sacchi did not like him then he is the best

Baggio won the scudetto 2 times with Milan and Juve even though he never realy played much those seasons but his achievements are so much better than that useless Dp who has only won 4 scudettos, one Cl, One Intercontinental cup where he was lucky to score the winning goal, the supercup but he need his teammates whereas Baggio did it all by himself even if he was injured most of the time or on the bench

Who are Marco Van Basten , just becos he was world footballer of the year twice and European footballer of the year 3 times, and won the scudetto 3 times and European Championship once, or Maradona just because he won the wc and the scudetto with Napoli ( that huge club) or Pele who won the wc 3 times, or Beckenbauer who won the wc once, the European Championship 2 times and was footballer of the year twice or even Platini, just because he was European footballer of the year 3 times , won the scudetto 3 or 4 times was leading goals scorer in serieA for 3 consecutive years while playing as a midfileder

How do all these peons compare to the great Baggio who was European footballer of the year once, never played in the European Championship, only played about 5 times in the Cl or European Cup but he is still the greatest, why becasue I say so

His skills are so extra ordinary that even lowly Brescia that he is playing for are challenging for Cl place

Noone should ever mentin any other Italian when we are talking about Baggio as he is the greatest footballer and perhaps sportsman ever as he achieved greatness by playing on one leg
    another candidate for post of the year,my friend:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)