More players for next season . (108 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
yes. Lets not kid ourselves yes he is our captain and symbol...but he is getting old. And the other teams are improving greatly. DP would do best coming on as a sub. Look at this season as well. When DP starts he doesnt do much. If he comes on in the second half he scores or has good chances. DP doesnt have the stamina to play a whole match and plays better when the other team is tiring, for example, if Saviola stays sprinting behind the defence the whole first half he will run them ragged and then in teh 60th minute DP comes in and he does some tricks passes them and either sets up a chance or has one himself. Most people wont like this but its the truth and no matter how many people hate Capello, i say the only reason Ale went to the World Cup, apart from injuries to other players and Lippi, is that Capello utilised Del Piero to the best and got as much as he could out of him
:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Not Lupoli and not Palladino are ready at this Moment to have themselve alone the Key of our Attacking Line in their hands. If Zalayeta leave Lupoli will be a nice sub and to let grow up together with Palladino in the Italian Cup Matches. But not to forget: If Trez will be sold and we will buy Huntelaar and or Saviola Palladino has to wait until one of our main Strikers will be or injured or Sold. Saviola is only 25 years old and Huntelaar 23. So they are still proven Forwards. And Palladino isnt it.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Juventus chief scout: Kerlon, Babovic in our sights
tribalfooball.com - January 05, 2007

Head of scouting at Juventus, Pasquale Sensibile, has revealed some of the exciting new talent they're tracking around the world.

He said: "To find the phenomena?s, you must travel and sign them before they become famous. Juve and the Italian clubs can longer wait to sign these players after they have already been discovered. The information is available to everyone.

"We consider their technique and also their private life. The technology helps. The internet and your database is important. The more interesting talents are on the other side of the world. Kerlon of Cruzeiro, Dos Santos, already of Barcelona, Krul, the Buffon of the future is Dutch. Bale, the fullback of Southampton has already made his debut for Wales and Montenegrin midfielder Babovic.

"We'll have scouts in South America for the U20 championship that commences Sunday in Paraguay."

Krul together with Ustari and Alenichev are the biggest prospect for the new Buffons. Saw Krul playing in the U20 Tournament and in the Uefa Cup. He impressed me very much. Would say that Mirante is only a little bit better of his experience because he has played a entire Season as first goalkeeper but the Skills of Krul are very good.

Dos Santos will become better then Messi, thats my opinion. And i dont understand why nobody has mentioned Anderson of Porto. A absolutly Wonderkid. Won the MVP of the last U17 Tournament in front of Dos Santos.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventus chief scout: Kerlon, Babovic in our sights
tribalfooball.com - January 05, 2007

Head of scouting at Juventus, Pasquale Sensibile, has revealed some of the exciting new talent they're tracking around the world.

He said: "To find the phenomena?s, you must travel and sign them before they become famous. Juve and the Italian clubs can longer wait to sign these players after they have already been discovered. The information is available to everyone.

"We consider their technique and also their private life. The technology helps. The internet and your database is important. The more interesting talents are on the other side of the world. Kerlon of Cruzeiro, Dos Santos, already of Barcelona, Krul, the Buffon of the future is Dutch. Bale, the fullback of Southampton has already made his debut for Wales and Montenegrin midfielder Babovic.

"We'll have scouts in South America for the U20 championship that commences Sunday in Paraguay."

Krul together with Ustari and Alenichev are the biggest prospect for the new Buffons. Saw Krul playing in the U20 Tournament and in the Uefa Cup. He impressed me very much. Would say that Mirante is only a little bit better of his experience because he has played a entire Season as first goalkeeper but the Skills of Krul are very good.

Dos Santos will become better then Messi, thats my opinion. And i dont understand why nobody has mentioned Anderson of Porto. A absolutly Wonderkid. Won the MVP of the last U17 Tournament in front of Dos Santos.

hmm gareth bale, i was thinking abt him at juve not so long ago b4 this came up, good choice, fantastic free kick taker.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
guys i still think that we are setting our dream alittle bit too high for our summer transfers. i personally doesn't expect much and to be honest i expect looseing both trez and buffon. but we will buy many players if that happened. anyway no classy players. but im aloss hopeing for some good news. lets just wait and see

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Another name for our Defense and it does not sound bad but we all know...
Diego Lugano. According to Tuttomercaotweb Paolo Montero has said his name for our defense. Value: Around 8 Mil Euros. And ah i forgot to say: Mertesacker is for Free...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Another name for our Defense and it does not sound bad but we all know...
Diego Lugano. According to Tuttomercaotweb Paolo Montero has said his name for our defense. Value: Around 8 Mil Euros. And ah i forgot to say: Mertesacker is for Free...
I think you mean Dortmund's Metzelder, if Mertesacker was available for free Bayern would have forced him to sign with them. :D

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
f**k yes its metzelder. i always change theyr names. but metzelder is also a solid defender. hasnt he played against italy in the wc?

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
hasnt he played against italy in the wc?
Yeah he played that game ..

why we don't get Canini ? he didn't play any game this season with Cagliari .. he is realy solid defender and he's only 21 years old !

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Secco and co. are proberly feeling that sick feeling in there stomach that signing great players is more difficult than they first thought! I dont think our new staff have the awareness nor the talent of Moggi did to get great players to our team!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah he played that game ..

why we don't get Canini ? he didn't play any game this season with Cagliari .. he is realy solid defender and he's only 21 years old !
I think the answer to your question is hidden somewhere in your post.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Mark Viduka is preparing to say farewell to the Premiership and finish his career in Italy.

The Middlesbrough striker, 31, has been in talks with Genoa and Juventus and is ready to sign a pre-agreement for next season with one of those clubs.

Boro manager Gareth Southgate is still keen on Viduka but chairman Steve Gibson will not talk until they are safe from relegation.

Juve and Genoa are in Serie B but are favourites for promotion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...all.html?in_article_id=426907&in_page_id=1779

GO TO GENOA!

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
here is some info about him :

Michele CANINI
Cagliari, Difensore
Altezza: 1.80m. Peso: 75.00kg. Nazionalità: Italia
Data di nascita: 05/06/1985 a Brescia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)