More players for next season . (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Et voila to all Huntelaar haters :p

Juventus, si segue anche Huntelaar
29.12.2006 07.18 di Appi . articolo letto 368 volte
Pare che si sia scomodato Roberto Bettega in persona per andare a vedere dal vivo il giovane centravanti dell'Ajax Huntelaar.
Il giocatore da mesi nelle mire della Fiorentina, ultimamente era stato accostato anche la Milan.

Juventus follow also Huntelaar
It seems that Roberto Bettega himself will go to see the young forward of Ajax, Huntelaar playing.
The player in the last months was near to Fiorentina and Milan.

Has anybody thinked what he can do with the passes of Ribery?

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Pronto il piano 2007.
Nascerà una squadra pronta per battere l'Inter.
Rivoluzionati difesa e centrocampo, e davanti un attacco straordinario.
Buffon tra i pali, in difesa Abidal del Lione, Barzagli del Palermo e Luisao del Benfica con Chiellini a sinistra.
A centrocampo Camoranesi, Mavuba del Bordeaux e Mascherano, con Ribery del Marsiglia a sinistra.
In attacco Klose e Trezeguet. (Corriere dello Sport)

regarding Corriero dello sport report we have a treasure somewhere. Let's find it guys. I think this is too much for a club demoted to serie B and lost his biggest sponsor

OP
Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #769
    Guardate che Juve

Pronto il piano 2007.
    Nascerà una squadra pronta per battere l'Inter.
    Rivoluzionati difesa e centrocampo, e davanti un attacco straordinario.
    Buffon tra i pali, in difesa Abidal del Lione, Barzagli del Palermo e Luisao del Benfica con Chiellini a sinistra.
    A centrocampo Camoranesi, Mavuba del Bordeaux e Mascherano, con Ribery del Marsiglia a sinistra.
    In attacco Klose e Trezeguet. (Corriere dello Sport)

WHat a Juve !!!!
    the plan for 2007 is ready. A squad who is ready to beat inter. Major changes both in defence and up front, with a fantastick stricking duo. Buffon between the post. In defence, Abidal of Lyon, Barzagli and Luizaio, and chiellini on the left. In midfield, mavouba, Mascherano and Ribery on the Left. Up front, Trezeguet Klose. ( corriere dello sport)

I think this formation is very far fetched, in the sense that it is hard Juventus make all of these transfers. We are talking most probably of selling, Legrotaglie, tudor, zalayeta, do not keep bojinov, and sell some youngsters... Miccoli will go either to palermo (maybe already now) , in exchange for Barzagli, or else in Benfica in exchange for luizao. MEaning Juventus will have to buy, one between these two, Abidal, Rivbery, Mascherano, Mavuba, and Klose, without selling one of our big players, and without Tamoil's money... i think itss veryyyyy improbable.. Grygera should be signed efinetely even tough i doubt he should be a regular in our squad, than up front honestly if we will ever keep trezeguet and buy another stricker, in that case id rather buy Huntelear because he is much Younger and wiith trezeguet still in our squad he can afford a year to get use to italian football... i ke saying we will buy one between mavouba and mascherano, maybe Ribery but its not easy, Barzagli definetely, another defender.. those mainly ( and a stricker if trezegol leaves us ) ...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Well DD, Blanc and Cobolli promised a great Juve and they said that they want to return to the top right away, not in the 5 years which was the 1st plan.

Personally I would be satisfied with half of these players if we keep the basic players of our current squad.

Once Juve returns in Serie A, we will probably be very attractive club to any player again.

Let´s see if they can keep their promise...

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    I personally do NOT think we need alot of changes in our team.

Our current first 11 formation is:
    ------------------- Buffon
    Birindelli -- Boumsong -- Kovac -- Chielini
    Camoranesi -- Paro -- Zanetti -- Nedved
    ----------- Trezeguet -- Del Piero

First of all from our current squad, Balzaretti can play in for Birindelli. Atleast for the first season in the serie A. Or if it was a must the first 6 months in the serie A.
    Then we need 1 or if possible 2 CB to replace Boumsong and Kovac. But Even if we went for only one it would be fine. Then we need a play maker in the place of Nedved. Pavel have been playing wonderful in the Serie B, but next season he will be a year older I doubt that he will be able to carry the midfield like he has done in the past with a tough Serie A league. Thats if he does not retire by the end of the season. Personally, I think he might give it a shot for an additional season in the top fight before he retires.

If we can acquire Barzegli, and an offensive midfielder (suggestions are open) we'd have an OK side for next season. That is providing we keep all players we have.

--------------------Buffon
    Balzaretti --- Barzegli -- Kovac -- Chielini
    Camoranesi -- Paro -- Zanetti -- (Playmaker/Winger)

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #773

First of all from our current squad, Balzaretti can play in for Birindelli. Atleast for the first season in the serie A. Or if it was a must the first 6 months in the serie A.
    Then we need 1 or if possible 2 CB to replace Boumsong and Kovac. But Even if we went for only one it would be fine. Then we need a play maker in the place of Nedved. Pavel have been playing wonderful in the Serie B, but next season he will be a year older I doubt that he will be able to carry the midfield like he has done in the past with a tough Serie A league. Thats if he does not retire by the end of the season. Personally, I think he might give it a shot for an additional season in the top fight before he retires.

If we can acquire Barzegli, and an offensive midfielder (suggestions are open) we'd have an OK side for next season. That is providing we keep all players we have.

corriere dello sport have included to many signings but you are keeping to back mate... Bufonn said he will ony remain with some good signings, and he didnt mean just barzagli and a winger/playmaker,, juventus neeed another central defender definately, hopefuly samuel... and a central midfielder to...

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #774
    there are some romours that we wil stepp aside from mascherano to leave liverpool in for him, but only if they give us an option on sissoko.. which can become a really good player but i doubt he is what we need in our midfield...

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #775
    with regards to suggestions in midfield winger/ playmaker i still think that sneider or van der vaart are the kind of players we need, whom arent currently playing in squads more respected than Juventus

fender06

Sep 16, 2006

if we want to beat Inter in coming season
    our squad must to be changed
    i doubt our current squad is strong enough to defeat Inter

We need energetic , strong and smart players
    Kovac certainly doesn't fit the requirement

Del Piero? he's a talent player , but he's old now
    we must buy someone young and able to play the whole game

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
    Dec 28, 2006
    Bojinov is young...
    But I hope to see some transfers in January, but the board said that there will not be transfers next month but I think (hope) that is was a lie..

I think when we contact Huntelaar/Klose, Ribery and Mascherano (in the summer perhaps) for next season, that Milan and Inter woun't have a change (again)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    I'll Mascherano over Sissoko anyday of the week. I like the potential of Momo, but he is simply too raw to be a success in Serie A. In Serie A, you need your defensive midfielder to be well aware of tactics, and play within the system: Mascherano do just that. We have all seen how Mascherano/Tevez struggling to fit in due to vast discrepancies in the style of leagues. Sissoko will have the same trouble in Italia.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
    Buffon

Abidal
    Barzagli
    Luisao

Chiellini

Camo
    Mavuba
    Mascherano
    Ribery

Klose

Trez

Are you kidding me?

That's definately too much. I don't see us completing all signings (we can't offer CL) and I have no idea how we want to afford this. Plus this squad would need some time to fit. 7 new players in the starting eleven are a lot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)