More players for next season . (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Well we have that link with Deschamps, who opposed to Nedved I think had all the right stuff as a player to become a coach; clearheaded, watchful, a leader on and off the pitch and disciplined. I agree though about Nedved's desire to win and dedication as good attributes for a coach.

Capello also was a past juve player :D.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Well we have that link with Deschamps, who opposed to Nedved I think had all the right stuff as a player to become a coach; clearheaded, watchful, a leader on and off the pitch and disciplined. I agree though about Nedved's desire to win and dedication as good attributes for a coach.

Capello also was a past juve player :D.
I conveniently forgot that fact. He can go to Milan and swipe Berlusconi's, Sacchi's ass.:D

I agree with you 100% on Deschamp. It was clear even as a player he will make it as a coach. Cantona can make all the claim he wants on Didier but D.D has 2 CL, Numerous Scudetti (One Scudetti is worth all EPL Cantona won cause Serie A was that much harder and more prestigious than EPL at the time), WC, and European Championship on his belt. Not bad for a water carrier.:D

On Nedved, I personally prefer him to be a youth coach. I feel a role model like him could really help those youngsters to find their place at the professional level. But we got Ciro doing that ATM, and I regard him to be a top pro. I think first-team coach will be reasonable.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Now it seems that we have asked some informations about Belluschi big prospect of River Plate if im not go wrong. Value around 7 Mil. But Inter and Milan are also interested. A lot of Argie Players in this days...

And it seems that Nedved gave Secco a important Information: He said that Sivok of Sparta Prag is his natural Sub. Sivok still played for the Check NT and can change Team for a interesting Offer (probably around 5-7 Mil.)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
I remember Milan being linked with him a while back. The fact Nedved considers him as a natural successor must mean something.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Juventus A un passo dal nuovo Litmanen

CALCIOMERCATO

09:23 del 20 dicembre

Conferma dalla Grecia: la Juventus è ad un passo da Perparim Hatemaj, 20enne finlandese dell'AEK Atene. Il ds bianconero Secco porta avanti il discorso con il difensore ceco Grygera, in scadenza di contratto con l'Ajax.
Intanto Lothar Matthaus consiglia Klose: "E' fra i migliori attaccanti al mondo, sul livello di Eto'o e Drogba".
(Tuttosport)

Someone already mentioned Hatemaj. Never seen him play, so I couldn't really say anything intelligent here: :p

Secco is negociating with Grygera, end of contract in Ajax.

And Lothar Matthaus praises Klose: he's one of the world's best strikers, along with Eto'o and Drogba

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juventus A un passo dal nuovo Litmanen

CALCIOMERCATO

09:23 del 20 dicembre

Conferma dalla Grecia: la Juventus è ad un passo da Perparim Hatemaj, 20enne finlandese dell'AEK Atene. Il ds bianconero Secco porta avanti il discorso con il difensore ceco Grygera, in scadenza di contratto con l'Ajax.
Intanto Lothar Matthaus consiglia Klose: "E' fra i migliori attaccanti al mondo, sul livello di Eto'o e Drogba".
(Tuttosport)

Someone already mentioned Hatemaj. Never seen him play, so I couldn't really say anything intelligent here: :p

Secco is negociating with Grygera, end of contract in Ajax.
And Lothar Matthaus praises Klose: he's one of the world's best strikers, along with Eto'o and Drogba
Yeah tribal reports that too!!

Juventus prepare offer for Ajax's Grygera
tribalfooball.com - December 20, 2006

Juventus are moving for Ajax defender Zdenek Grygera.
The Czech Republic international is coming off contract at the Dutch giants and Juve chief Alessio Secco is preparing a contract offer to table the defender and his management next month.

Grygera has expressed an ambition to play in Italy and along with Juve is also interesting Fiorentina.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

another argentian.....latest news report that didi is looking to get saviola in june, saviola will be free agent in summer as his contract expires....
for free? bring him on. i think there is more to come out of him and we could defintely use some pace upfront.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
It will be a hard fight with Fiorentina to get Grygera. Saviola will be very nice and he will be the right replacement for DP but its very hard to go for him. We are not the only one where are interested in him and next year we will not be international...and dont forget that Saviola last Summer hasnt changed Team but has had some important offers. And he will not join us to be benchd...

BTW: Source of the Saviola rumour ?

allrounder

Jan 3, 2003
La Juve ha in mente di mettere a segno un buon acquisto a 0€.
L'argentino Javier Saviola,25 anni,si svincolerà a giugno dal Barcellona,dove finora ha trovato poco spazio (chiuso da Ronaldinho,Eto'o e Messi),mentre nella Selecion ha giocato da titolare l'ultimo mondiale in coppia con Crespo.

Grande promessa dell'Argentina,Javier Saviola era stato paragonato a Maradona per la suà velocita con la palla ai piedi e la rapidità di calcio.Inizia la sua carriera nel River Plate dove segna la bellezza di 44 gol in 86 partire.Nell'estate del 2001 il piccolo "Saverio" si trasferisce a Barcellona,dove passa un'annata eccezionale mettendo a segno 20 in 35 partite,alla fine il suo bottino col Barcellona e di 44 in 105 partite.
Nel 2004 con l'avvento di Rijkard sulla panchina blaugrana e l'arrivo di Eto'o (e ultimamente anche Messi)hanno chiuso definitivamente le porte del Barcellona a Saviola che viene mandato per un anno al Monaco (di Deschamps) con il quale fa 7 gol in 28 partite
Nel 2005 finisce nel Siviglia dove ha collezzionato 9 gol in 28 partite
Alla fine è rientrato al Barcellona dove ha giocato soltanto 7 partite,segnando 2 gol.

La Juve ha già avuto i primi contatti,Javier guadagna intorno ai 2.5 mln a stagione,ma la possibilità di prenderlo a parametro 0 fa gola in Corso Galileo Ferraris.
Nella Juve prenderebbe il posto di Bojinov che a questo prezzo non dovrebbe essere riscattato dalla Fiorentina.

Sempre in Spagna la Juve ha avuto un rutorno di fiamma per "Il principe" Diego Milito,il quale metà cartellino è di proprietà del Genoa

tuttomercatoweb.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
It will be a hard fight with Fiorentina to get Grygera. Saviola will be very nice and he will be the right replacement for DP but its very hard to go for him. We are not the only one where are interested in him and next year we will not be international...and dont forget that Saviola last Summer hasnt changed Team but has had some important offers. And he will not join us to be benchd...

BTW: Source of the Saviola rumour ?
Why would Saviola be benched?

Juve, ecco i nomi nuovi in agenda

Lucho Gonzalez, Klose, Mascherano, Amelia. Sono questi tre dei tanti nomi che la Juventus sta inseguendo per ricostruire, l'anno prossimo, una squadra in grado di competere per grandi obiettivi e trattenere, così, le proprie stelle.

La Juve però sta guardandosi intorno a caccia di talenti che costino poco e che rendano tanto anche in prospettiva futura. Luciano Miani, osservatore bianconero, ha girato un po' in tutta Europa campioni e campioncini.

L'osservato speciale si chiama Perparim Hetemaj, trequartista finlandese di origine kosovara classe 1986. Hetemaj gioca nell'Aek Atene considerato dalla stampa finnica il più grande talento del proprio paese dai tempi di Jari Litmanen.

Miani ha anche osservato il difensore centrale Socratos Papastathopoulos, solido fisicamente e piuttosto affidabile. La Juve si muove pure in Portogallo. Nel Porto piacciono il difensore brasiliano di 23 anni Pepe e l'argentino Lucho Gonzalez, centrocampista argentino di 25 anni ex River Plate.

Tra questi nomi, almeno uno dovrebbe approdare, il prossimo anno, in bianconero.

AliceSport.it

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
With this recent news about our sponsorship i say we have to try hard to get these guys on free transfer's so as not to tie up all our money......I for one think we should push real hard to get Cassano as we can get him cheap and is worth a risk, we are known for turning players around and this guy is well worth the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)