More players for next season . (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Lucho Gonzalez, Klose, Mascherano and Amelia. This are the Names to rebuild, next jear, a Team to be on the top level and to let stay their stars.

But Juve is also looking around for cheap talents in Europe for the future.

Perparim Hetemaj-the biggest prospect and new Jari Litmanen seems to be a special scouted player of Juve. Born in 1986 of kosovarian Parents plays in AEK Athen.

Miani also watch for Socratos Papastathopoulos 23 year defender. In Portugal they are watching for Pepe and Lucho Gonzalez.

Fast and free translation without babelfish :cool: :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
How good is Rafinha? I have only seen him couple of times in Europe, but he seemed to be so and so. Just curious.
He's playing quite a solid, sometimes very good season at Schalke. kicker.de, the German football website I trust the most, has noted an average mark of 3,13 for him (German marks system: 1 is the best, 6 is the worst).

You can find the info here:http://kicker.de/fussball/bundesliga/vereine/spielersteckbrief/liga/1/object/36887

I wasn't actually scouting him so I have to rely on this.
Btw, he's only 21...

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
He's playing quite a solid, sometimes very good season at Schalke. kicker.de, the German football website I trust the most, has noted an average mark of 3,13 for him (German marks system: 1 is the best, 6 is the worst).

You can find the info here:http://kicker.de/fussball/bundesliga/vereine/spielersteckbrief/liga/1/object/36887

I wasn't actually scouting him so I have to rely on this.
Btw, he's only 21...
21 and already established at one of bigger German sides. He seems interesting to say the least. Oh, Lahm is superclass. Just that his capture is unreasonable. But Rafinha, sounds plausible, interesting, and cheap.:cool:

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
Names to buy: Grygera,Luisao,Barzagli,Mascherano,Mavuba,Quaresma,Klose/Robinho. some reserves: Gakpe & Criscito.

Names to sell: Legrotaglie,Tudor, Zebina,Giannichedda,Olivera.

New Sponsor: Bet & Win or Siemens Mobile.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Names to buy: Grygera,Luisao,Barzagli,Mascherano,Mavuba,Quaresma,Klose/Robinho. some reserves: Gakpe & Criscito.

Names to sell: Legrotaglie,Tudor, Zebina,Giannichedda,Olivera.

New Sponsor: Bet & Win or Siemens Mobile.
Yeah then we can say we have seimens on our shirt lol

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We need:
Def: Grygera/Barzagli/Givet
Mid: Mascherano/Ribery/Sneijder
Att: Klose/Huntelaar/Robinho

1 of the above in Jan would make me smile
4 of the above for next year would make me cry tears of joy

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Trio track Arezzo stopper Sunday 24 December, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arezzo defender Andrea Ranocchia is being watched by Italian giants Juventus, Inter and Fiorentina.

The stopper is one of the most promising players in the land and reports suggest that all three clubs are preparing a bid.

Ronocchia, who was only born in 1988, is a recognised centre-back even if he can also perform adequately on either flank as a full-back if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)