More players for next season . (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2006
JuveAdam said:
West Ham have just announced the sacking of their manager Alan Pardew. When it comes to Mascherano, this will either make or break that deal. If an Englishman is appointed, then he & Tevez will be on their way out of Upton Park. If a foreign manager is appointed, one who can successfully blend the Argentinian's undoubted talents into the team, they will go nowhere. Keep an eye on this one, it might mean a lot to us who the next manger is.
:agree:
+rep

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #522
    Juve-Prince said:
    If we can get Mascherano, it'd be a huge boost 2 our team :agree:
    but Id rather take him in January n gie him time 2 blend with the squad, so he can be ready next year 4 serie A :smoke:
    and if we take him in january we will rule out all the other teams who would like him...

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Mascherano is not owned by West-Ham. The owners of Mascherano and Tevez have no obligation to keep them in London now that their takeover bids came short. They will take the best offer available, and I don't think the highest bidder will be West-Ham.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    getting barzagli (and samuel) would be a good move, i am not so sure about mascherano though. i have always felt a bit sceptical towards argentina players. (nothing to do with inter and their "success", but more to do with the national team performance in recent times.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    It would be nice to go for Mascherano instead of Mavuba to break the french connection in our team. i have nothing against french ppl but i think its good to have different nations in a team. ok if samuel will join us it will be 3 argies against 3 1/2 french. (trez is half/half and camo is half argie):p

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #527
    it would be really great to get samuel and mascherano.. they can both add alot to our squad.. and i keep thinking of becham on a free transfer, plus barzagli.. i think it would be a very reasonable transfer market.. considering we can sell players ( even not for so much) like tudor, legrotaglie, zalayeta, giannicheda ( if we would have mascherano, zanneti, paro marchiso and becham who can play central to ).. and i agree that it would be bit better to have not only french players.. nothign against them

Jul 2, 2006
    Juventus will offer Javier Mascherano a route out of West Ham in January, according to reports in South America.

Italian giants have been long-term admirers of the diminutive Argentine - who has failed to settle in East London.

Juventus are top of Serie B as they look to seal an immediate move back to the top-flight, but they are still looking to bolster their options in January.

Juventus legend Omar Sivori tipped off his old club about Mascherano before his death in 2005 and they have kept tabs on him ever since.

Mascherano along with team-mate and compatriot Carlos Tevez are expected to have their futures looked at in January when the transfer window reopens.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    Turk_Bianconero said:
    Juventus will offer Javier Mascherano a route out of West Ham in January, according to reports in South America.

Italian giants have been long-term admirers of the diminutive Argentine - who has failed to settle in East London.

Juventus are top of Serie B as they look to seal an immediate move back to the top-flight, but they are still looking to bolster their options in January.

Juventus legend Omar Sivori tipped off his old club about Mascherano before his death in 2005 and they have kept tabs on him ever since.

Mascherano along with team-mate and compatriot Carlos Tevez are expected to have their futures looked at in January when the transfer window reopens.
    I'd love to see this player wearing JUVE's jersey :smoke:
    I also read that Givet of Monaco is wanted by DD:smoke:
    anyone has an idea about this player?!!!

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    I hope that we will make a player swap with monaco and give them Boumsong for Givet. I hope Mascerano will join us. Mavuba seems to be searched by ManU and Ferguson is a big admirator of him.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Juve-Prince said:
    I'd love to see this player wearing JUVE's jersey :smoke:
    I also read that Givet of Monaco is wanted by DD:smoke:
    anyone has an idea about this player?!!!
    Givet needs a hair cut last time I checked him play against Croatia. He makes Savage look like he has just been to coiffeur.:D

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    Juventus chiama Real. Obiettivo Robinho !
    13.12.2006 07.30 di Appi . articolo letto 19 volte
    Fonte: Corriere dello Sport
    Non demorde la Juventus. Il suo principale obiettivo del prossimo mercato si trova a Madrid ed è conosciuto come Robinho, Robson de Souza si sta rapidamente guadagnando anche un altro soprannome, quello di “supremo mago del pallone” dai tempi di Pelè e Garrincha. In ogni caso, questo è il giudizio degli appassionati di calcio in tutto il Brasile, dove un’intera nazione segue con il fiato sospeso i progressi straordinari di questo talento.

“Ha tutto quello che serve per diventare un giocatore anche migliore di me” esclama lo stesso Pelè. ‘O Rei’ ha visto in passato dozzine di giovani pretendenti alla sua successione andare e venire, ma per Robinho stravede proprio.

Come molti dei suoi idoli, il primo incontro con il calcio di Robinho è avvenuto nei vicoli delle favelas di Sao Vicente, nello stato di Sao Paulo, vivaio naturale per eccezionali calciatori. La sua famiglia era povera, ma suo padre fece enormi sacrifici per comprargli i suoi primissimi scarpini da calcio, che si trasformarono nel passaporto per iscriversi in una palestra di “futsal”.
    Oggi Robinho gioca nel Real Madrid e la Juventus ha visto in lui uno dei pilastri per la ricostruzione.

So back again with Rumours about Robinho :) but nothing clear in this article. Only that Pélé is conviced that he is the only one where can replace him and even become better as Pélé...

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    New name for the wingback of our defence: Marange Florian, 20 years, Bordeaux and Ilsinho Brasil. Both also target of Milan. Any infos about this 2 guys?

soulslider

Rregula sound
    May 16, 2006
    Juventus chiama Real. Obiettivo Robinho !
    13.12.2006 07.30 di Appi . articolo letto 19 volte
    Fonte: Corriere dello Sport
    Non demorde la Juventus. Il suo principale obiettivo del prossimo mercato si trova a Madrid ed è conosciuto come Robinho, Robson de Souza si sta rapidamente guadagnando anche un altro soprannome, quello di “supremo mago del pallone” dai tempi di Pelè e Garrincha. In ogni caso, questo è il giudizio degli appassionati di calcio in tutto il Brasile, dove un’intera nazione segue con il fiato sospeso i progressi straordinari di questo talento.

“Ha tutto quello che serve per diventare un giocatore anche migliore di me” esclama lo stesso Pelè. ‘O Rei’ ha visto in passato dozzine di giovani pretendenti alla sua successione andare e venire, ma per Robinho stravede proprio.

Come molti dei suoi idoli, il primo incontro con il calcio di Robinho è avvenuto nei vicoli delle favelas di Sao Vicente, nello stato di Sao Paulo, vivaio naturale per eccezionali calciatori. La sua famiglia era povera, ma suo padre fece enormi sacrifici per comprargli i suoi primissimi scarpini da calcio, che si trasformarono nel passaporto per iscriversi in una palestra di “futsal”.
    Oggi Robinho gioca nel Real Madrid e la Juventus ha visto in lui uno dei pilastri per la ricostruzione.

So back again with Rumours about Robinho :) but nothing clear in this article. Only that Pélé is conviced that he is the only one where can replace him and even become better as Pélé...
    Translation, anyone ?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Translation, anyone ?
    here u go:

Juventus calls Real. Objective Robinho!
    13.12.2006 07.30 of Appi. I articulate bed 19 times
    Source: Messenger of the Sport
    Not demorde the Juventus. Its objective principal of the next market is found in Madrid and is known as Robinho, Robson de Souza he is also earning quickly another nickname, that of "supreme magician of the ball" from the times of Pelè and Garrincha. In every case, this is the judgment of the impassioned ones of kick in the whole Brazil, where a whole nation follows with the suspended breath the extraordinary progress of this talent.

"It has everything that that serves for becoming also a better player of me" the same Pelè exclaims. 'Or Guilty' you/he/she has seen in past dozens of young pretenders to his/her succession to go and to come, but for Robinho proper stravede.

As many of his/her idols, the first meeting with the kick of Robinho has happened in the alleys of the favelases of Sao Vicente, in the state of Sao Paulo, natural hatchery for exceptional soccer players. His/her family was poor, but his/her father made enormous sacrifices to buy him the first his/her kick scarpinis, that turned him into the passport to enroll in a gym of "futsal."
    Today Robinho plays in the Real Madrid and the Juventus you/he/she has seen in him one of the pillars for the reconstruction.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)