More players for next season . (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Eire said:
duff is only 27 or 28 two seasons ago he on fire with chelsea, now he has joined a poor newcastle side who struggle to supply him with enough possession and even played a good few matches as a left back he picked the wrong club to join, i think in juve he would flourish.

also quaresma looks good but i dislike simao not consistent enough overrated

From what i saw from man U ! i want the whole stuff :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Jun-hide said:
Why did Deisler suffer from depression btw? Does anyone know this?
As far as I know Deisler has a genetic disposition for depression (which is a disease of not only psychosocial but also brain-chemical background). Other factors (pressure, injuries and health problems of his pregnant girlfriend) brought the depression up.
It's a shame since Deisler is very talented football player.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
JuveGER said:
As far as I know Deisler has a genetic disposition for depression (which is a disease of not only psychosocial but also brain-chemical background). Other factors (pressure, injuries and health problems of his pregnant girlfriend) brought the depression up.
It's a shame since Deisler is very talented football player.
That is pitty. Such a great talent IMO. I really enjoyed watching him play in Euro 2000 - one of few decent players from that pathetic German squad.

Anyway, Deisler case should serve as warning that team should carry out "mental test" on top of "physical". And you never know it might just happen.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i think i saw deisler in only 2,3 games for bayern and he always scored 2 or 3 goals in those games. in one game he scored a hattrick, 2 from free kicks and one from play. great player and a awesome free kick taker, it really is a shame.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
vlatko said:
i think i saw deisler in only 2,3 games for bayern and he always scored 2 or 3 goals in those games. in one game he scored a hattrick, 2 from free kicks and one from play. great player and a awesome free kick taker, it really is a shame.
:agree:

I hope Juventus can cure him, we would be getting a great asset to our Club.

We need players like him... or Schweini...:eyebrows:

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
mark83 said:

I hope Juventus can cure him, we would be getting a great asset to our Club.

We need players like him... or Schweini...:eyebrows:
Deisler and Schweinsteiger are both great players and at the moment Deisler recovers fast and has has made a few magnificient games already. I am of the opinion that he still has a chance to get the fame he deserves.

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
Alltagsheld said:
Deisler and Schweinsteiger are both great players and at the moment Deisler recovers fast and has has made a few magnificient games already. I am of the opinion that he still has a chance to get the fame he deserves.
hopefully that chance will be at juve:eyebrows:

RoBi

Dec 22, 2005
Deisler was probably the best german player before he got injured. But it would be tough getting him or Shwiensteiger since they are playing with the biggest team in their home country.

However Quaresma has a lot of potential. I am not sure if he plays with Barcelona and is on loan to proto, or he is a proto player, but this guy can really change the style of the game.
Eventhough i am not a fan of these players that play for themselves, maybe Juvnetus can bring some other perspective in him while also taking advantage of his dribbling skills. He could also be cheap to a certain degree.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Tuttosport is a sad Newspaper...its incredible how they can make themselves rumours to make Headlines:

Costa zero e porta sponsor: la Juventus può soffiare all'Inter David Beckahm, in scadenza di contratto con il Real Madrid. Il centrocampista inglese è un sogno che può diventare realtà.
I bianconeri sono a caccia di un rinforzo per reparto: sogno Puyol, Barzagli, Grygera, Bentivoglio; Frings, Mascherano, Rio Mavuba; Klose o Gilardino.

Because Beckham is for free he can join juve and bring some sponsors...no comment about that

We Dream Puyol (how poor is that???) Barzagli, Grygera and Bentivoglio (never heard), Frings (come on are we buying the entire Werder Team???), Mascherano (can join for around 2.5 mil Euros because in the summer market he is free), Mavuba, Klose or Gilardino as forwards. A lot of Rumours. It seems that Fiorentina is near to get Mascherano. And Heitinga is also a cheap Defender because his value is fall down to aroun 3 Mil. Euros. but i dont like him.

In Corriere dello Sport they say the names of Samuel, Mavuaba, Mascherano and Klose. But they suppose that because Samuel is on our shopping list it can be that Buffon go to Inter...only stupid rumours. go for Samuel and Mascherano still in January we will see what happen at the end of the season. damn i hope the mercato will open fast so this stupid Newspapers can shut up they mouth.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
we need many players to be compertiive again in Serie A , we need high class central defenders , creative midfielder

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
m_elayyan said:
we need many players to be compertiive again in Serie A , we need high class central defenders , creative midfielder
:agree: defenders should b our priority but it would b foolish not to get a creative midfielder

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
curi83 said:
We Dream Puyol (how poor is that???) Barzagli, Grygera and Bentivoglio (never heard)
:rofl:
btw, Bentivoglio is ours .. he's just on loan to Modena

curi83 said:
Because Beckham is for free he can join juve and bring some sponsors...no comment about that
:lol:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
juventus710 said:
@ eddy
how about faisal khalil to juve to replace trez?:p
:lol2: heard he's a talented player ,but never got to see him much.

btw, where is now ? wasnt he moving to France or something ?

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Its so mad to say that Puyol will leave Barca that is more possible that today switzerland will receive a ocean (for all that dont know it but Switzerland is in the centre of europe. so central that the ocean has to pass a big part of austria and a part of germany or a part of italy)

Puyol is a player at the same leve like Messi and Ronaldihno for Barca. even for 100 million Euros he will never leave Barca.

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
Eddy said:
:lol2: heard he's a talented player ,but never got to see him much.

btw, where is now ? wasnt he moving to France or something ?
na he came back
he still plays in al-ahli

watch games on dubai sports, you'll get to see him more often

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
Originally Posted by Eire
duff is only 27 or 28 two seasons ago he on fire with chelsea, now he has joined a poor newcastle side who struggle to supply him with enough possession and even played a good few matches as a left back he picked the wrong club to join, i think in juve he would flourish.

also quaresma looks good but i dislike simao not consistent enough overrated
quaresma :tup:
seen him play, id love to have him in Juve..
i think hes top scorer after postiga

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I loved Deisler as well, he belongs to a rare breed of cultured German players, great set-piece taker, and an exceptional talent. Pity he had a plethora of off-field problems that's plagued his progress.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Frings would be huuuuge. But it won't happen. He likes the calm atmosphere in Bremen and has bad experiences with big clubs (Bayern). Stupid rumor. Working for the transfer section of a newspaper is really easy. Write the name of every star player or big talent on a paper and the name of every big club on another. Then mix randomly.

Jul 28, 2002
Frings would indeed be an excellent signing, as would Duff. He would give us such an edge over the rest of Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)