More players for next season . (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Forget De Rossi. With Paro, Zanetti and Marchisio we are enough covered with fighters in the Middle. And he is a stupid Roma scum.
Probably we will make a nice deal with Monaco and swap givet with boumsong. or do somebody know how long the contract of givet is ?

what about boulahrouz? he seems to be unhappy at chelsea to play rb. and we all know that abramovich make always some gifts if he will sell players that dont like to stay at chelski. dont forget that acier del horno and damian duff has been half free when they leave chelski.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Deschamps vuole il centrocampista francese del Bordeaux, Rio Mavuba. Le alternative sono l'argentino Mascherano ed il ghanese Muntari.
Per arrivare al brasiliano Luisao, la Juventus può giocarsi la carta Miccoli, già in prestito al club portoghese. In difesa piacciono anche Barzagli, Felipe e Zapata. Per l'attacco l'obiettivo è il tedesco Klose del Werder Brema.
Intanto il Genoa vuole Masiello e De Ceglie a gennaio per restituire la metà di Criscito.

(Corriere dello Sport)

OP
Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #425
    as to bolharouz i think he might be unhappy playing at right back but he was signed instead of gallas and if chelsea sell boulharouz they dont have any defenders to back up for terry and carvalho.. and chelsea want the treble this year so id doubt they will sell him until june, than maybe he might join us.... as regards to mavuba i honestly think that mascherano may leave west him immediately, he aint playing, and when he does he isnt even playing good, the only prob is if he wants to follow tevez... if he would leave tevez there at west ham i think he is the best option for juventus in our midfield... mavuba is an intresting player but dontow, doesnt seemto juve for me.. luisao would be intresting considering that they would want miccoli for good so it might not be so hard to sign him.... i think if juve get criscito back in the back we only need to sign one good central defender, preferably barzagli or samuel..

OP
    Pinturrichio

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
  • Thread Starter #427
    mark83 said:
    Mascherano and Tevez cannot join Juventus or any other Club this season due to some UEFA rule.
    are you sure? i mean there are links posted everyone of a million teams that mascherano and tevez might join already from january.. and why has been alen pardew repeating that they will not leave in january? im not saying your not right my friend just asking because i diddnt know baout this rule

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Pinturrichio said:
    are you sure? i mean there are links posted everyone of a million teams that mascherano and tevez might join already from january.. and why has been alen pardew repeating that they will not leave in january? im not saying your not right my friend just asking because i diddnt know baout this rule
    I didn´t know that too before one week ago, if they will join somebody it will be in the summer.

That is why Alen Pardew said they won´t leave in January.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Turk_Bianconero said:
    a player can play with 2 teams in a season

ar they played with corinthians in this season?
    They already played for Corinthians and West Ham this season, so they cannot play for another team until the end of season.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

mark83 said:
    Mascherano and Tevez cannot join Juventus or any other Club this season due to some UEFA rule.
    i think you mean the rule which applies to italian clubs only. italian serie a clubs can't sign no more than 1 non-eu player per season, whereas serie b clubs can't sign none eu-players. either way mascherano would not apply to either of those rules as he has a italian passport. so technically we can sign mascherano in january.

mark83 said:
    They already played for Corinthians and West Ham this season, so they cannot play for another team until the end of season.
    i don't think that is relevant.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    West Ham chairman: No January exit for Argies
    tribalfooball.com - December 04, 2006

West Ham chairman Eggert Magnusson has ruled either Carlos Tevez or Javier Mascherano leaving the club in January.
    Magnusson told Sky Sports News: "I can more or less say that they will be staying with us until the summer so I'm looking forward to these players showing how good they are.

"There is also a FIFA regulation that says players cannot play for more than two clubs in one season.

"After that it is not up to us because we don't own the players.

"There is a consortium that owns the players. In the summer we have to talk to them because they can take them away to another club if they want to."

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    vlatko said:
    i think you mean the rule which applies to italian clubs only. italian serie a clubs can't sign no more than 1 non-eu player per season, whereas serie b clubs can't sign none eu-players. either way mascherano would not apply to either of those rules as he has a italian passport. so technically we can sign mascherano in january.
    I know what I mean.;)

They cannot join anyone exactly becuase of the reason I wrote, I read it in Sportske Novosti some time ago.:smoke:

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    I cant hear it anymore but i dont wont to open a thread only for this crap rumour:

AC Milan are being linked with a mega £17 million cash bid for Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon.
    La Repubblica says Milan chiefs are unconvinced by their Australian backup keeper Zeljko Kalac, who has been forced into action by the injury suffered by Dida.

For their part, Juve would use the cash raised to land Marco Amelio, the Livorno goalkeeper.

17 mil euros for what ? for his left foot? buffon's value is around 30-35 mil euros. they should get amelia or abbiati back and shut up.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

curi83 said:
    17 mil euros for what ? for his left foot? buffon's value is around 30-35 mil euros. they should get amelia or abbiati back and shut up.
    well put. :D

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    Only a Swap between Buffon and Kaka can be the right offer from Milan. They earned a lot of money in the Sheva-Deal. So what are they waiting for to spend it? Ah its clear they have to buy a new retiremet home for theyr defense...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    curi83 said:
    Only a Swap between Buffon and Kaka can be the right offer from Milan.
    Or Nesta/Pirlo.

Milan has always been known as cheap bastards.

Inter can offer us much more money, though I would reject them too.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)