Momo Sissoko (7 Viewers)

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
Guys I still see him as an asset to this team especially in depth if he's willing to be a sub. He has the sort of flair that DOES create random opportunities where we've scored against Milan this year...and where he helped create an opportunity for Marchisio to score against Inter last year. As a pure DM he can do the job when required - a great header of the ball albeit a poor passer but he's been working on that side of the game and the assist to Krasic proved it.

Unless we can recoup what we got for him or make a profit I can't see why selling him would be a priority, after all he's still just 25

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
IQ: Hey you, the dark one.

Momo: What do you want, you slimy greaseball?

IQ: I have composed an evil plan that'll allow us to stay at Juventus for the rest of our careers and earn a quite hefty check without doing much at all.

Momo: Quiet you old fool. You have stamped a most ridiculous tattoo on our arm, I'm not listening to you.

IQ: Trust me, it worked for Amauri.

Both:

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Not sure if that is old:

Marotta: “Schalke, Wolfsburg and other Spanish teams are interested in Momo, we like Rakitic”

“We will sell only if he requests to find more space in another club, but that won’t happen immediately"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)